Great White

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Son's Great White has a few new items and he is going to upgrade/install all new brake/clutch lines this next weekend. Gas lid has been upgraded & I have one on Blusa and his tank protector. Simple stuff that makes us smile. I think we both are going to send in our ECU's in a week or two for flash. Son's MV Agusta F4 is still an amazing machine & he is loving it. Quick shifter is a tad off since a bolt fell off it while riding. Dealership ordered one and he replace it. Taking it in for full service in Spring and in hopes they can adjust the quick shifter to spec. Hope everyone had a great holiday season... Christmas/Thanksgiving that is!

Great White 1.jpg

Great White 2.jpg

Great White 3.jpg

Great White 4.jpg

Great White 5.jpg

Garage Squad.jpg

Appreciate you Y09. He/we are not mechanics and far from it by the standards of many on the ORG. I'm happy inside when they start to wrench on their own stuff for sure. He will never go back to a stealership again so he intends to do his own thing and its much better then they can do. All his friends in the group photo does really well on working on their own car/trucks/bikes and that is a good group of young men above with my sons.

VERY nice to see your boy with a wrench in his hand getting dirty working on the bike...people like him and his friend are the future of our sport.

If you were local I'd be more then happy to help out but no trips to Cali for me bro. Hope you are doing well and still being you.... Pashnit!

That white is amazing. Beautiful & Clean.

Oh, and can you come clean & organize my garage. Just askin'. :p

Pretty much finished with brakes, oil change and new filter. Was putting left fairing on when the rubber grommet in the frame that accepts the left fairing insert popped into the frame and I can't fish it out. So, one is ordered and on its way. Brake levers feel pretty good so needs a test ride once its back together. I'm thinking one more bleeding and we should be good. He done a great job and I/we are all ready for spring time.

looking good . If you need that grommet faster I can send you a new one from my stock . Tech tip the rubber grease for food items like faucets is 2 bucks at Home depot . works great to lube grommet before inserting fairing posts into them . Also on the Sprint Air filter be careful its not what they say . let fine sand dust into my airbox . see my thread about it with photos . K&N properly oiled no sand dust .

I appreciate you Bryan. I've always asked him to search around on the ORG for info. Best place in the world IMHO. I've always used the white lithium to keep this from happening. Done all that work and then it happens... the easy things. I appreciate the offer on the part but he had one on order last night. He wanted to had it all together today and ride a bit before the Super Bowl. Hope all you Orgsters have a great Super Bowl Sunday.

looking good . If you need that grommet faster I can send you a new one from my stock . Tech tip the rubber grease for food items like faucets is 2 bucks at Home depot . works great to lube grommet before inserting fairing posts into them . Also on the Sprint Air filter be careful its not what they say . let fine sand dust into my airbox . see my thread about it with photos . K&N properly oiled no sand dust .

As he has continued with this bike and after his low speed fall last summer, he continues to find stuff from the Stealership half ass job. The rear & front signals was not even plugged in and took us a while for him to spot the fronts were not working. This time removal of fairings reveled another missing push pin and that was I think about 8 so far. That is a lot of missing stuff. Front fender although new replace from wreck they were stress cracks on the rear next to the mounting bolts. I don't think he will ever trust anyone from a dealership again. I'd love to have my Gen I turbowed and drop if off in Texas with Mr. C10 someday. There is a guy on Instagram called Boosted Nut with an 05 that looks lots like my 04 that is running 500+ and man what a clean bike. I wish mine was setup like that before I'm to old to ride anymore.

Limping around here this morning from just hanging out in that garage yesterday. Sucks to get old.

Awesome job there...let that young fella I am proud of him for doing his own work....great to see.

He really has her looking good. At first I didn't even care for the white and I mean while on the show room and he was initially looking. Once it came outside and that paint just popped and I love it. Lowering it... not my thing but it does look great. His Piazzo levers hit with a full turn but one was damaged in his low speed wreck. The factory levers are back on with no rubbing now. I'm sure he will be buying the Carbon Fiber Red wheels as well as his brother for his MV Agusta ASAP. I'm betting this summer.

A lot of nice mods on her!

As he has continued with this bike and after his low speed fall last summer, he continues to find stuff from the Stealership half ass job. The rear & front signals was not even plugged in and took us a while for him to spot the fronts were not working. This time removal of fairings reveled another missing push pin and that was I think about 8 so far. That is a lot of missing stuff. Front fender although new replace from wreck they were stress cracks on the rear next to the mounting bolts. I don't think he will ever trust anyone from a dealership again. I'd love to have my Gen I turbowed and drop if off in Texas with Mr. C10 someday. There is a guy on Instagram called Boosted Nut with an 05 that looks lots like my 04 that is running 500+ and man what a clean bike. I wish mine was setup like that before I'm to old to ride anymore.

Limping around here this morning from just hanging out in that garage yesterday. Sucks to get old.
Dealerships are depressing to me. Not only do they try to rob you on the sale price of a vehicle, they try to squeeze every penny out you at the finance office selling you extra garbage and then, Their service departments are a joke. I took mine to the dealer ONCE, ONCE for the rectifier recall and by the time I got home, my belly wing was melted against the exhaust, because the clowns couldn’t even reinstall that properly. The whole job is like 3 bolts and one connector and they managed to F’it up. Rant over...........

He really has her looking good. At first I didn't even care for the white and I mean while on the show room and he was initially looking. Once it came outside and that paint just popped and I love it. Lowering it... not my thing but it does look great. His Piazzo levers hit with a full turn but one was damaged in his low speed wreck. The factory levers are back on with no rubbing now. I'm sure he will be buying the Carbon Fiber Red wheels as well as his brother for his MV Agusta ASAP. I'm betting this summer.
I think the white wheels were what I didn't like the most about my old 18. I think it would look great with the red wheels.
IMG_4891.JPG

Back