Youngest Son's New GSXR750 "Black Mamba" Purchase

Yes sir. I like to come out and just stare at that paint. It calms my soul when all is clean and looking good! Old Kenne Bell has her at 751 HP and 682 TQ on E85 and true numbers to the ground. Not much by todays standards but she will run.
And you have a Mystichrome coupe.....:thumbsup:

Yes sir. I like to come out and just stare at that paint. It calms my soul when all is clean and looking good! Old Kenne Bell has her at 751 HP and 682 TQ on E85 and true numbers to the ground. Not much by todays standards but she will run.

751? That's a basic setup on a KB. What size KB? 3.1?

That KB is a 2.8. These numbers are at the wheels so that is over 900 at the crank. That is as far as I should push it on stock internals. Don't forget we are at altitude here in Colorado. 24lb of Boost and 751 at over 7000 feet elevation is doing pretty darn good. Car only has 14,000 original miles and don't want to crack that motor open to build. She will be a coloector in just 11 more years.

751? That's a basic setup on a KB. What size KB? 3.1?

Ah memories I had a 70 and a half Z with the 350 /360 horse loved that car. But loved my wife more. If you are ordering a Vette definitely talk to the good people at the Vette museum. You can walk beside your car asit goes down the line. Get your pictures taken with it. Even build your own morogr to go into your car (supervised of course) and the museum will do the PDI on it. Lots of cool things happen in Bowling Green

I have a 76 year old friend with a Z06. He goes there about every year with a group of Vette peeps. He has told me lots about this and is very cool. Glad you found a life long partner vs the Z28.. those are even more rare!

Ah memories I had a 70 and a half Z with the 350 /360 horse loved that car. But loved my wife more. If you are ordering a Vette definitely talk to the good people at the Vette museum. You can walk beside your car asit goes down the line. Get your pictures taken with it. Even build your own morogr to go into your car (supervised of course) and the museum will do the PDI on it. Lots of cool things happen in Bowling Green

Back