Great White Evil +4 Swingarm Upgrade

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
My son is installing the Evil swing arm +4" to the Great White. As well, velocity stacks, plugs, rear brake delete "I KNOW". shift light, new sprockets and chain at 20,000 miles. Doing very well for his first bike. Just FYI, my other son has "RUBY" the red 2020 busa. He has had it tuned by Ninja Tech here local in Colorado and it was expensive and was not quite as fast as the Great White. So, he sent it off to EJR Performance for the second tune. Not bashing anyone but would like to say... a lot of money in those two tunes and Rob @ Boosted is the man! Very happy with mine and Great White's flash.

Evil Swingarm Great White (1).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (2).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (3).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (4).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (5).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (6).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (7).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (8).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (9).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (10).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (11).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (12).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (13).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (14).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (15).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (16).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (17).jpg

Evil Swingarm Great White (18).jpg

Tell him put the BRAKE back on . It looks like dog poo with no brake . Hes gaining nothing from the loss of it . I know you know this , but let him read my post . This is about as smart as jumping out of a plane with no parachute . With extended wheel base one can actually use the rear brake more than a SWB .
You bet. I thought the same thing... it looks like crap all empty and of course... what if you need to hammer down on the brakes! I sent it to him. I appreciate it and hearing things like this from other then dad is something what clicks.

Years ago I was riding pretty hard thru the twisties in the Santa Cruz mountains on my 79 CBX, coming into a right hander I pulled the lever and right after the initial bite the lever pulled all the way to the grip. I hit the rear brake to scrub off as much speed as possible and thankfully no cars were coming as I had to use all the pavement in both lanes to negotiate the corner. Otherwise I would’ve gone straight off. I don’t use it much but I’m glad I have it. Turned out a simple banjo bolt had loosened up and all the brake fluid squirted down the forks and onto the rotors.

Just wait until that young fella comes to his first corner at speed and has to wrestle that beast around it all the while watching you guys disappear in the distance...

Hopefully he keeps the stock rear suspension just in case...

Thanks brother.... I appreciate all of you! No way in hell I'd ever remove my brake... He is waiting on a chain tool to come in and I'm waiting to see if he gonna cave to BS peer pressure or be smarter then those!

Years ago I was riding pretty hard thru the twisties in the Santa Cruz mountains on my 79 CBX, coming into a right hander I pulled the lever and right after the initial bite the lever pulled all the way to the grip. I hit the rear brake to scrub off as much speed as possible and thankfully no cars were coming as I had to use all the pavement in both lanes to negotiate the corner. Otherwise I would’ve gone straight off. I don’t use it much but I’m glad I have it. Turned out a simple banjo bolt had loosened up and all the brake fluid squirted down the forks and onto the rotors.

Exactly right... I've done it and needed all the brakes I had to escape disaster!

Just wait until that young fella comes to his first corner at speed and has to wrestle that beast around it all the while watching you guys disappear in the distance...

Hopefully he keeps the stock rear suspension just in case...

Back