Great White

Its expected that this poop will happen. I just wish my son had of listened to me. He just ordered that rubber grommet last night and found more missing actual screws today. So, he ordered them as well. We/he gave the owner of Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza out thoughts after he first got his busa back and I can tell the guy was putting on a carring act. He does not care and I'm sure he pushes the shops to hurry hurry. At the end of the day... I/we all can do better then most shops.

Dealerships are depressing to me. Not only do they try to rob you on the sale price of a vehicle, they try to squeeze every penny out you at the finance office selling you extra garbage and then, Their service departments are a joke. I took mine to the dealer ONCE, ONCE for the rectifier recall and by the time I got home, my belly wing was melted against the exhaust, because the clowns couldn’t even reinstall that properly. The whole job is like 3 bolts and one connector and they managed to F’it up. Rant over...........

Back