How Close is a MVA F4 to BLUSA on a Roll

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Well, both son's and I went out yesterday evening for a few hours and stopped for some dinner. On the way home I rolled on the green light and hit Blusa wide open till I went into fourth. There was a F4 biting my ankles like a pit bull! The Great White was watching it all and I was not expecting it actually. That F4 comes alive at 10,000 RMP. She is a monster! We have cleaned everything up and ready for the next roll. Its really a total joy to go out with your son's and ride together. Both of my son's are talking the red carbon fiber BST's for each of their bikes. I think it will be a beautiful upgrade and wish they had the blues one when I bought mine.

It’s cool that you can ride with your sons. My son wants to learn to ride, he may start out on the Ninja 500 that used to be his moms, we sold it to my father in law. He’s talked about giving it to my son but we’ll see. I’d like for him to learn and ride with me.

Thank you Bryan, I always appreciate good comments on my sons. I'm sure Hunter still comes around mom and dad for plenty of family time. Shooting is a great thing for us as well. Wish I lived in Texas or just further South at times as I have to go and pay a range a small fortune when I/we shoot. Miss the days of step out on the property in TN... my mom/dad's place as a kid and just shoot anytime and no worries.

Mike you have some good sons my friend :)
Two of my sons just like to shoot with me.
Hunter did enjoy our trips on the Hayabusa before he stepped into life as a adult

Thank you Bryan, I always appreciate good comments on my sons. I'm sure Hunter still comes around mom and dad for plenty of family time. Shooting is a great thing for us as well. Wish I lived in Texas or just further South at times as I have to go and pay a range a small fortune when I/we shoot. Miss the days of step out on the property in TN... my mom/dad's place as a kid and just shoot anytime and no worries.
Mike my son Hunter is stationed in Hawaii as a Marine Air farmer m mechanic on the CH 53 kilo / echo helicopters. Here he is with the hard life @ 19 years young.
He sent me this photo when he hit the Fleet after 1 year in the school house.

Messaging1562292869165.jpg

Outstanding Bryan. Proud of you Mr. Hunter! I can see the resemblance for sure. At 19 years old he is doing great and I wish him the very best. He must take after dad as well to be a mechanic and I hope he always loves it. I'm betting the Island Life will favor since the grass skirts and all is good for the eyes! OK, grandpaw…. thanks for the picture Bryan. Proud young man and I can see it in him.

Mike my son Hunter is stationed in Hawaii as a Marine Air farmer m mechanic on the CH 53 kilo / echo helicopters. Here he is with the hard life @ 19 years young.
He sent me this photo when he hit the Fleet after 1 year in the school house.

View attachment 1605678

I hope this works out for your son and that you have the time of your life. Maybe the father in law will come through for him. Has he road before at all? Either way... it will be an adventure.

It’s cool that you can ride with your sons. My son wants to learn to ride, he may start out on the Ninja 500 that used to be his moms, we sold it to my father in law. He’s talked about giving it to my son but we’ll see. I’d like for him to learn and ride with me.

Talk about a chip off of the old block lol.

Yeah MV's are serious in the upper revs. The Tuono is similar, the exhaust note changes and it's hang on for life. The Busa is so torquey you don't get that same sensation.

Back