2019 MV Agusta F4

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Youngest son traded off his only 13 month old GSXR750 today for a new 2019 MV Agusta F4. I'm blown away and what a beautiful machine. Just took it around the neighborhood and she is something and just amazing feel. I don't think it will be uncomfortable at all. Anyways, wanted to share with the ORG Family as I know you true bike lovers will appreciate it! That is what is all about. Rubber side down son!

IMG_6394.JPG

IMG_6395.JPG

IMG_6396.JPG

IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_6402.JPG

IMG_6410.JPG

IMG_6413.JPG

IMG_6415.JPG

IMG_6423.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

I'm betting at 195HP she will have no problem pulling a wheelie. The Ducati from last week has a much different feel and I new it would be uncomfortable at distance to ride but this F4 is a very different feel. They even provided from MV Agusta a battery tender specifically with the bike and a fancy welcome to the MVA family letter to include a thumb drive with the manual on it. A second set of rear sets. It was really like a special thing and I guess for the money you need to get something besides the KY... Ha

Snow White ;)

Looks great Mike. I need a wheelie report asap please.

I'm betting at 195HP she will have no problem pulling a wheelie. The Ducati from last week has a much different feel and I new it would be uncomfortable at distance to ride but this F4 is a very different feel. They even provided from MV Agusta a battery tender specifically with the bike and a fancy welcome to the MVA family letter to include a thumb drive with the manual on it. A second set of rear sets. It was really like a special thing and I guess for the money you need to get something besides the KY... Ha

And the best part is you don't have to pay for the service...I'd imagine it's not cheap to do.

the first one of these I saw was overseas....it was jaw dropping.

Back