Look out Busa and ZX14

With 24K you could build a bike like this

tb1.JPG

First thing I would have to do with that Busa is take all those stickers off. Probably save you 10lbs with that alone
biggrin.gif

(Jet Li @ Jul. 05 2007,12:09) First thing I would have to do with that Busa is take all those stickers off. Probably save you 10lbs with that alone  
biggrin.gif
what?...and lose all those advertising bux on a bike that's making you money instead of costing you $24k?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

(Jet Li @ Jul. 05 2007,18:09) First thing I would have to do with that Busa is take all those stickers off. Probably save you 10lbs with that alone  
biggrin.gif
But those stickers have important safety information
laugh.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 05 2007,16:03)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 05 2007,18:09) First thing I would have to do with that Busa is take all those stickers off. Probably save you 10lbs with that alone
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, like, don't get too throttle happy too quick or you will be seeing nothing but the beautiful blue sky with a rather irritating burning sensation all along your back.
jump9.gif

My buddy bought the 20k version F4.... he's selling it off next month. unimpressed with the overall engine power or lack of. he track rides and races a ducati

I saw one last weekend. The owner spent 7000 plus tax on a titanium exhaust system and chip mod!!! That would make it a 31,000 bike.
wow.gif

(DaCol. @ Jul. 05 2007,00:35)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,21:27)
(DaCol. @ Jul. 05 2007,00:23) I love the MV, and I don't care how much more it cost than a GSXR. Infact, if the closest dealer wasn't 275 miles from me, I would have one as my Busa's Significant Other
laugh.gif
Dude, that's only an hour and a half ride on the busa, go for it
laugh.gif
Yeah, but it's through Kansas, and their State Troopers have ABSOLUTELY NO SINCE OF HUMOR
laugh.gif
Spike strips at 200
eek2.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 05 2007,18:20)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 05 2007,12:09) First thing I would have to do with that Busa is take all those stickers off. Probably save you 10lbs with that alone
biggrin.gif
what?...and lose all those advertising bux on a bike that's making you money instead of costing you $24k?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 05 2007,19:03)
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Oh dayum
ices_rofl.gif
he went there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jinkster - top speed on a dyno run standing still is meaningless... sorry man

I like the styling of the MV and I do think it's a good bike but the price isn't worth the admission. Guess that's what also turns me off with the Italian bikes as well. Yam said there r1 could rev to the moon, kaw says zx13.5 is best, so why wouldn't MV claim top speed...
all_coholic.gif

Back