MV Agusta's '07

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 20 2006,22:03) How reliable are they? How do they handle? Why do they cost so much?

I think they cost so much so millionaire poser bikers can have something very few people own... to go hand in hand with their Ferrari. I'll take my busa over that thing any day... at any price.

And if I wanted a straight up sportbike, I would have bought a gixxer 1k. I also don't believe every single word that chick rider said in the article.
like I said before..

you'll fit right in California.

tounge.gif

(Nocht @ Oct. 21 2006,17:48)
(DaCol. @ Oct. 21 2006,17:34) Interesting answer since they cost LESS than most Harleys that leave the Harley Dealerships  and I don't see many Ferraris in peoples garadge that own Harleys
Call me crazy but for that price I'd take a Night-Rod Special and bump it to a S&S engine (comes out to about the same price as the MV) over the F4. Then again I'm completely illogical when it comes to the NR..

Since the idea of the F4 as a Busa killer has been brought to the table I just have to get this out, I personally find the idea of X being a Y-killer to be stupid when X costs more than twice as much. Sure Bob's F4 is entirely capable of edging out Joe's Busa in a speed comparison (assuming equal rider experience), but what happens when you put the $12k price differential to use upgrading the Busa?

Then again, I'm supposed to be a lurking sponge, not an arguing one, so I'll be crawling back under my rock now.
Geezzzzz, the Busa or F1 is not a Busa or MV killer. They are two entirely different bikes designed to be ridden in two entirely different ways. Like my Duc 998, it can beat the Busa in alot of areas, but for a trip, comfort and all around street performance you couldn't pry my Busa out of my HANDS and make me ride the Duc 500 miles! OHHHHH my butt and back can already feel that  
sad.gif
, but on the Busa 500 miles =  
biggrin.gif

A Busa can't be a Busa killer? So all of them are exactly the same?
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Anyhoo, I was just pointing out that a Busa with $12k worth of upgrades will give an F4 something to think about because people (not so much here as elsewhere) have vaunted it as a Busa killer, it's not really relevant in any way, shape, or form.

Back