I almost purchased an MV Agusta

(Director @ Sep. 16 2006,06:43)
(hydrabusa @ Sep. 16 2006,00:02)
(WWJD @ Sep. 15 2006,08:18) oh it's "cute" and all, but doesn't even measure on to your standard SUZ 1K in comfort, power, feel, brakes, steering.... oh well.... it's Cute.... like a high maintence trophy wife.... worthless at mose everythying except looking good
+1000...Thank you very much...
Let me get this straight!

You guys are of the opinion that Bikes and Wives,

Must be CHEAP and UGLY, to have value, or to perform and function acceptably.

DO your Busas and Wives know how you FEEL???

I have to SERIOUSLY DISAGREE with your line of thinking!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend,

I think I'm going out to Buy an MV Augusta TODAY!!!  and go for a ride with my BEAUTIFUL Wife!!!!!!!
Hey , I think you forgot . this is a busa crowd . Where bigger/faster means better .
Right fellows.

jst kiddin , I mean this would have been a more acceptable post in the ducati monster forum , mini coupe or lotus elise . Not busa/chevytruck/camaro pals.
tounge.gif

LMAO at the DIRECTOR getting all bent out of shape over people dogging the MV.
laugh.gif

It just doesn't make sense unless you have more money than you know what to do with. Put the same/similar body work and a single sided swingarm with wheels on a Gixxer 1000 and it will almost look the same and cost you half the price and posibly outperform it to boot.

rant.gif
(Over_Easy @ Sep. 22 2006,22
zzwhip.gif
) LMAO at the DIRECTOR getting all bent out of shape over people dogging the MV.
laugh.gif

It just doesn't make sense unless you have more money than you know what to do with.  Put the same/similar body work and a single sided swingarm with wheels on a Gixxer 1000 and it will almost look the same and cost you half the price and posibly outperform it to boot.
Apparently you did not read my last post!!!!!  Nor do you understand anything previously posted!!!!  

you obviously don't understand the principal that "no matter what TOYS you aquire in this life, Someone else will ALWAYS have BIGGER and /or BETTER than you!!!

It's a materialistic world!!!  AND in the END, all your toys will be nothing more than DUST and DECAY anyways!!!!!!

"More money than you know what to do with", is all REALATIVE to your income!!!  AND your own personal choices of what to do with it.  All over the world there are people Running around with $70,000.00 and up, Hayabusa's, Beautifully Modified!!!!!!  I personally think they are awesome, but I don't necessarily have to spend that much on mine, nor am I jealous because someone else will!

By the way, I don't get bent out of shape over trivial things like this! Life is too short.  
I do however, DEFEND other peoples right to choices and appreciation of fine things like the MV Augusta or a $70,000.00 Hayabusa, if they can afford it, let them enjoy it, It's all good!!!!

By the way, READ my sig lines at the bottom of the Post.  I CHOOSE SUZUKI!!!!!!   You know, (Own The Track) and all the other catch phrases that go with it!

Later!  Time to suit up and go find a route Around the Fires that have been blazing near Los Padres for TWO weeks now!  I'll be Taking the Hayabusa on this mornings ride.  Y'all have a SAFE weekend.

Back