Mv agusta tamburini

MV... omg....

GM, you just posted this to tease me knowing this is my Fav...didn't ya...lol
biggrin.gif
I think he did it to tease me... I have a pic of my big arse on my dream bike, an MV Agusta F4

buy it as a work vehicle and write if off the taxes..

haha... and you no foolin' us GM... didn't you wifey buy you a vette for your birthday?

haha sell the vette.. get the MV!

I saw your ad on the duc board GM. (used to own a duc monster) and I'd tell you to rethink that move.

keep the busa at the very least... the duc is cool, but alot of it is just name in my opinion. and the maintenance will absoloutly piss you off evertime you hafta pay it.

ahaha... Gotta love that italian on the box..

Fragiiiiileeeaaay.

ya know.. like "a christmas story"

fragiiilaaaay!

ok.. bad joke.

Its a very sexy bike, dealer up here has one you can walk out the door with a Mv agusta tamburini for a cool $48K

for 48k I better be wheeled out on a golden chariot on the wings of nubile virgins singing my (soon to be known to them) sexual praises of stamina, flexibility, and girth to the entire world.

either that or open the doors wide and let me (after I've had time to practice with a much cheaper bike) do a rolling burnout thru the doors screaming "ADRIEEENEEE!"

nah, just finishing up final exams for the summer semester.. I thought I had overloaded the monkey.. been working my arse off... and then trying to find time to actually earn a living and etc. Finally starting to slow down a bit and it feels good.

been a busy summer in ego-ville for sure.

These things are eye candy man. I would think that for your 48 large you'd get better suspenders though. A Sachs rear shock/Marzocchi fork would just not do for me at this price range. I like the looks of the Mamba better personally.

I dunno, she bought me my Carrazzio's and my swingarm... i think the MV might be outta the question. The stuff aint free ya know, i have to "work" for it and i'm no machine.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154465005 -->

I dunno, she bought me my Carrazzio's and my swingarm... i think the MV might be outta the question. The stuff aint free ya know, i have to "work" for it and i'm no machine.
laugh.gif
I'm still wondering if one of her friends (the blond from the bar) is looking for an "employee"...
biggrin.gif

GM, you have too much time to kill...
biggrin.gif
theres a one too many bike than the money we have...
for this kinda bike better stay in the crate for all time...someone just buys em and wait for a few years and sell it for make some money...not for riding reasons...you can ride your busa, for less money...it is just too much money to wasted on the street...
wink.gif

Back