Oldest Son's New Great White Purchase

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
My son (25 Years Old) has been researching for months as he progressed with his motorcycle riders course and obtained his drivers license this past Tuesday. So, yesterday morning he was ready once again to hit our local dealer and picked up what I'm calling the Great White! It was BMW 1000RR and then a final decision with the Busa. Its a beautiful color that just pops in the sunlight with the pearl and metallic in both white and red. Stickers off and spools on after a 130 mile ride around Colorado Springs. So it begins!
Great White (1).JPG

Great White (2).JPG

Great White (3).JPG

Great White (4).JPG

Great White (5).JPG

Great White (6).JPG

Great White (7).JPG

Great White (8).JPG

Great White (9).JPG

Great White (10).JPG

Great White (11).JPG

Great White (12).JPG

Great White (13).JPG

Great White (14).JPG

Great White (15).JPG

Great White (16).JPG

Last edited:
GAmedic, mine are the R77's. He has his heart set on Akropovic. However, how much and I'm sure he will consider it and they would need to be mint. Thanks.

Are those the carbon R77s or carbon RS3Cs on your blue one? Just wondering because I have a pair of carbon RS3Cs for sale that would look good on his bike.

For all the heckling we do about the bng's :D I admit these newest bng's with the retro red stripes on white is my favorite by far. Absolutely love them! I kinda want to ad them to my 11 pearl white. Is that a peatl white? Or just just a base white?

Your right... the white and red is nice... it is pearl and in the sun is there is just so much more then on the show room. I'm digging it!

No bikes . . .

Just hot rods and Jeeps !

He will need to start driving the hot rod or jeep ~ with his hands at the bottom of the steering wheel . . .

And without any bike experience, counter steering will be hard for him to learn !

I was born in 1961 & have been riding motorcycles a long time .

Perhaps take a motorcycle safety course ?

Take up riding dirt bikes too .

Red, *<(;{)-

:firing:

Very good.... I was born in 1960... road all my life and have two busa's. From go carts, Honda CT70, Honda 450 and Honda 750 FOUR! His motorcycle course already accomplished.. he has ridden my Busa and I fully understand all concerns. Noted. Appreciated though!

He will need to start driving the hot rod or jeep ~ with his hands at the bottom of the steering wheel . . .

And without any bike experience, counter steering will be hard for him to learn !

I was born in 1961 & have been riding motorcycles a long time .

Perhaps take a motorcycle safety course ?

Take up riding dirt bikes too .

Red, *<(;{)-

:firing:

kids are lucky these days... im 36 now... but my dad had enough of me at about age 16... we didn't really get along or see much of each other..... i stil remember buying my busa though…. there is NO WAY my father would have thought buying a 200 mph bike was a good idea... I was a young guy at the time and I saved and saved and did my dirt by the light of the moon until I had enough money...…. but these days a stock busa feels like a moped to me.... how the game has changed indeed.

Great story about working so hard. Its makes us appreciate all that we have. Glad you made it Ali123. These boys work hard and they done all this on their own. They both have their own 2004 Mustangs and are beautiful cars. I can only hope they abide by the law and I'm sure they fully understand what this bike will do... they have seen it since 2004 when I purchased my first Busa and started watching the web for the crazy speed runs and such. Your right as well, the Busa today has plenty of competition and all these bikes are rockets! I really didn't see a big safe barrier from a 600 to the Busa… they will all kill you!

kids are lucky these days... im 36 now... but my dad had enough of me at about age 16... we didn't really get along or see much of each other..... i stil remember buying my busa though…. there is NO WAY my father would have thought buying a 200 mph bike was a good idea... I was a young guy at the time and I saved and saved and did my dirt by the light of the moon until I had enough money...…. but these days a stock busa feels like a moped to me.... how the game has changed indeed.

Back