Oklahoma & Surrounding area Riders

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and girls,

On Sept 27th ( Sat ) I was planning on taking a ride to Shell knob MO. and was hoping to have some company on the way. There having a festival out there, I have been a couple yrs, Nothing big but nice, Here is a link or just type it in your browser.

Shell Knob - Home

Figure we could ride down there, stay awhile, Ride back,

Leaving Broken Arrow OK. will take 51 through Coweta to Wagoner then 69 to 412 and take scenic 412 which eventually turns back into 412 and will take that all the way to springdale, We will then take 540 N. and exit at exit 86. Which is the ( Rogers bentonville exit ) From there its pretty much all back two lane. Nice ride.

Figure we can meet up at the Quick Trip at 81st and Hwy 51 or wherever you can join us.

Let me know if you can make it. p.s. Might have a couple harleys and a couple VTXs along with us so we may have to slow down every once in a while to let them catch up.

I'd love to go bro... just checked my calendar & looks like I will possibly out of town (I'll know closer to time) - I'll def let you know though :thumbsup:

If it works out, I'll prob just meet up with you guys in Springdale.

Hmm, Shell Knob ain't too far from me. What time are you planning on getting there? If it's not raining and I can remember it I might ride over there for a bit. Lunch and a beer sounds good on a Saturday afternoon.:beerchug:

I was informed there is a bike ralley going on in springdale that weekend and that a couple of my riding buddies would probably stay there rather than going onto Shell Knob, I guess we could ride down to springdale and check it out and can decide then whether or not to go onto Shell Knob, But to tell you the truth the best riding will be after springdale, I would say we could arrive in Shell Knob around noon or one. I will get a feel from the guys that want to go and see what time they want to leave, WEATHER PERMITTING ( aint doin the rain thing )

000_1549.jpg

The bike rally you are referring to is Bikes, Blues and BBQ. It is the third largest bike rally in the nation. Last year we had over 40,000 bikes here.

Don

Well Im thinking the Shell Knob Shakin the Shell festival might just not compare to that.

As posted before, We will be riding right through the 40,000 bikes on the way to Shell Knob, Plans do change we could stop and stay there, Would still like to ride up with company.

Back