Okay guys, the call has gone out on

I don't know Ken, but I've got a dark smoke DB windshield just collecting dust in my garage from my '06. I'd be happy to send it if he can use it. No shipping cost required. Just let me know.
peace.gif

I spoke to Ken a little while ago... he will be sending me a list of what he needs shortly and then we can really get down to business.

Thanks for all who hae sent funds and/or ponied up parts...

I spoke to Ken a little while ago... he will be sending me a list of what he needs shortly and then we can really get down to business.

Thanks for all who hae sent funds and/or ponied up parts...
That is what we are here for, to help our brothers and sisters out. Isnt that what family does?
clap.gif

Guys,
As usual, I am stunned by the outpouring of generosity and compassion. People don't believe me when I tell them about the things that this community will do for each other; it is simply AWESOME.

Thank you to all of you who allow me to call this place home!

MCM

Hey all.
I don't know the story but read somewhere about the need for an exhaust can. Hear me out.
When I bought the '04, I had the entire exhaust system replaced before I even took it off the showroom floor. This means from the heads back to the cans have about 45 minutes run time on them. They have been sitting in the garage since October 2004. If they can be used, I have the box from the Yoshi system that was put on so I can probably ship the entire exhaust system if he can use it. It's heavy so shipping to CN won't be cheap, but we can do it.

Let me know.

The only thing I have is a stock windscreen just layin' around. I've seen several others listed but if they fall through for some reason, I'm there for ya!

--Wag--

sorry guys wireless inet is down, all I can get on with is my phone.
I have a windshield already, and I had already bought pegs.

Thanks so much guys, you have renewed my faith and rekindled my love affair with the 'busa. I don't think the wifey likes it in the bedroom though........

As an update:

Payment Details

Amount: $600.00 USD

Transaction ID: 2BD32854US832381Y

Subject: Busa resurrection!

Ken, This isn't everything,but it is a start! Shawn

OK, I got a PM from Ken. I think he will use the $ donated to buy a tank. Here is a list of the parts he will need. If anyone has these parts in great condition, please post up if you are willing to donate them. On the large items, maybe VMAN1300 can get us some pricing together so we can work on some additional $$$ donations.

*Fairing stay

*RH bar and controls

*left can

*RH inner trim

*mirrors

*nose plastic

*right side plastic

*rear plastic

*full tank of fuel so he can finally ride the busa!
laugh.gif

heh- actually I drained a full tank of gas out of the damaged tank, so it looks like i am good there!

You guys are amazing, awesome.

How can I ever thank you?

Like I said before i have the right side inner trim, bar and switch.
I won't be home till mid or end of next week but if no one steps up they are yours.

Latah..

Back