Okay guys, the call has gone out on

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay, for everyone who has offered up parts or funds for Ken02Busa, use this thread to post parts (if you can take or have pics, that way he can see what is coming his way). For anyone who wants to send $, send to mcmustang@hayabusa.org

Ken, you know how this works - the balloon has gone up and there is no stopping it now.  So be gracious and take what is coming your way. Karma is a wonderful thing.

For all the PM's, thanks for the willingness to help out... as usual, the place ROCKS!

MCM

i have a 40 tooth oem rear sprocket oem air filter and oem forn pegs all with under 250 miles on them let me know if these are needed. and ill ship them right out and ill take care of shipping too...

All I have are the usual suspects - stock windscreen, bar ends (minor scuffs), stock amber front & rear turnsignals and a set of stock cans, but willing to send if he wants any of them.

We stil need a list of what is needed.
hello.gif

I have a rt side switch, inners, bars, full stock system, stator cover, stock screen and more. All parts are 1800 miles old.
I am in AZ for a least one more week. If Ken still needs any of these things, I will post back here when I get back home.

Latah..

We stil need a list of what is needed.  
hello.gif
this is a good point. If we can get Ken to give us a list of what he needs exactly. His prior post went various directions. I know he has been through he** and back over the last 6 months or so. I will do what ever he needs done to help out.
This place does ROCK.
Thanks for organizing this. YOU ROCK my friend

I see you lurking Ken. Please post up what is needed and what colors my friend.

Besides pledging to kick in money to help you out, I had a conversation to my dear friend Andymann. He is def. willing to help out with any part that he may have. The body set he does not have. He did warn that the biggest obstacle is the shipping costs to canada....

If shipping cost is an issue, maybe we can use some of the donated money for it.
Only if it's OK with MC Mustang (and others), us here in the states ship to him and he ships to Canada using the Paypal $$?
Just an idea.

I am hoping to round up cash, am listing some stuffs for sale, before this happens, in the meantime, what it needs to get on the road is;
(if I can find matching 2007 red parts)
Right hand fairing,
rear plastic,
front cowling,
right cannister (the pipes will pass, left is ok)
tank, cap and pump are fine

If I get other plastic, need everything, then will donate my good red stuff,

and need mirrors, rh controls, r handlebar, mirrors, rh can, fairing stay, and a hole to dig and hide in because you guys are making me feel like a true friend. I am not worth of this.......

pp sent...it doesn't matter to me if it is used to help pay for shipping or buy parts...wherever it will help Ken is fine
beerchug.gif

Already gave the fairing stay away...

I have the right controls and bar... just send me an address and I will ship it out.  Plus the best way to ship, international right?

Need a stock can for the right side as well?  That should be easy enough, if no one comes up with it, I will ship mine as well...

MCM - please advise, Sir!

Ken,Shawn,

I have a set of stock cans that have been drilled, let me know if Ken needs them, they look good. send PM if needed.

Tim

sorry guys, I got to hold tight with the cash... just in case you have not heard, I'm getting married!
beerchug.gif

Just have to wait until I get through the relocation, wedding, and honeymoon... until then cash will be tight... (i know it will be tight afterwards too, ha ha!)

Paypal sent ! Use for parts or shipping of donated parts. Thanks Shawn!
ThumbsUp.gif

Don't have pp but if someone will pm me a address and who to make it out to I will send money order out Monday.

Paypal sent. Use as needed. Buy parts, or use it for shipping. Might be able to do a little more next week.
Thanks for helping with this Shawn.

Ken,

I have a pair of stock cans that are like new off my 06. They have less than 2k miles on them. If you can use them PM me your addy.

Back