Okay guys, the call has gone out on

I have checked the garage, all I have left at this point are bar ends, and the bolts heads are trash. Paypal sent.

All I have is a little cash...pp sent.
No restrictions...buy a case of beer of you want to
beerchug.gif

can we have a list made up of what he need's.. and then be carried down by whomever is actually supplying the part's? i'm confused... maybe i'll just give some cheddah

and a hole to dig and hide in because you guys are making me feel like a true friend. I am not worth of this.......
Oh, bull sh i t. You're worth every bit.

If I had any of the stuff you need, it'd be on your doorstep as fast as I could possibly make it happen.

Cheer up and accept the love, bro. You'll have a chance to help someone else some time, you know that.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Bump!
Pm in to shawn for his addy to send a check out for $125.00 as promised.
beerchug.gif

Good morning, Brendan.

When Brendan mentioned about Ken's situation. Right away, I knew which Ken he was talking about, 'cause I remembered how some people took his money and sent him broken parts.
Ken's a great guy. I sold some parts to Ken and not only he emailed me back to thank me, but also offered me some additional money to cover the extra shipping cost.
Obviously, I refused, but it's the thought that counts.

Ken, I'm not here today to sell you any parts. I'm here today to offer you my help. You might remember me as BusaMan66.

I paypaled you back the money that I had received from you on Jan. 21, 2008.
I only kept the shipping money, which was $26.40 and the paypal fee.
The rest should be back in your paypal account.
Hope it helps you out a little, my friend.

Thanks,
Andy

Like I said earlier, I have new Buell pegs I can send his way if he wants them.
they are new but out of the package and have no bushings yet. Let me know.

If no one is good on the stock can, I can mail my right one (someone PM me if i need to.. I have trouble keeping up with threads). Also have a stock windscreen if that's needed!

Sending paypal right now as promised!

Ok you guys win. how can I fight a bunch of decorated marines, firefighters , service nen, and the nicest people on the planet? I will complete the bike, but I am having real problems with a donation. Guys there are so many people in far worse shape than me.... please think long and hard before giving.... you know I will be there if I can help anyone, but sure never expected this... there are no words. Thank you, I WILL GET EVEN!

(my inet is down, all I have is this phone)

That's why we "pay it foward".. You might do the same one day for one of us. There are probably people that need it more, but there is nothing I love to see more than a guy go from parting out his bike, to rebuilding it (we will expect pictures of the final product and you with a goofy grin in the pic).
beerchug.gif

Good luck, and keep us updated with what you need so you don't end up with 22 stock right cans and 14 windscreens sitting at your doorstep one day
smile.gif

It's that you're NOT asking is why the org has opened it's heart. They don't want a fellow Busa rider to loose the desire and give up.

they are new but out of the package and have no bushings yet.  Let me know.
Maybe you could put them up for sale here and have the pmt go to Ken. just another option.
BTW, thanks to all the people who are helping here. I urge everyone to try to pitch in somethin. I want to see Ken back in action. I myself hate to get thing handed to me also, but I truly love to give.
ThumbsUp.gif

they are new but out of the package and have no bushings yet. Let me know.
Maybe you could put them up for sale here and have the pmt go to Ken. just another option.
BTW, thanks to all the people who are helping here. I urge everyone to try to pitch in somethin. I want to see Ken back in action. I myself hate to get thing handed to me also, but I truly love to give.
ThumbsUp.gif
That is what I am planning on doing. I will be posting some leathers and others items with a portion of the sale going to Ken.

The org has been good to me and I want to give were I can.

You guys are great. It is weird but this community seems tighter then my local firefighter brotherhood.

Back