Ok, who is getting ready for track days?

Forecast says 66-70F this weekend so we hope to get some riding time in before track season comes around. I'm hoping my alligator mouth hasn't promised something that I can't follow up with on this whole track day thing. Promise not to laugh if I'm putting around behind everyone on my first track day.

Hopefully we will all be there the same weekend and Marie will be able to follow you around, She has only got to put about 250 miles on hers so far.

Hold the phone! Cycle Gear will no longer carry the Frank Thomas one piece suit. They called me to cancel my order and issue a refund. Well crap, now what to do. I will just have to stay in the two piece this year. :beerchug:

Have you looked at Motoliberty? I'm not sure how comptetive their prices are, but they have a huuuuuuuuge selection.

Hold the phone! Cycle Gear will no longer carry the Frank Thomas one piece suit. They called me to cancel my order and issue a refund. Well crap, now what to do. I will just have to stay in the two piece this year. :beerchug:

that stinks, you had a good deal...what size do you wear in case i happen to run across something?

There's a cycle gear not far from me in Plano, I can go pick it up if you want to see if they have one in stock locally.

Check local stores inventory and you might get lucky. KV4hotdog just bought one too at a GREAT price.

There's a cycle gear not far from me in Plano, I can go pick it up if you want to see if they have one in stock locally.

Thanks Dan, I appreciate the offer but dont worry about it. I am sure they will come with something later in the year. I just spoke to my local store and they said there will be some new one piece suits coming out later this year to replace the Frank Thomas ones at discounted prices.

Happy to help :beerchug:. Besides, it gives me an excuse to browse.

yo Six! Racerv and I are going this year to VIR...we should hook up..:thumbsup:
Well, Lycan and Warbird...what do you think about Monday April 4? I can have my RV ready to go so that when I get back from home Sunday afternoon, we can roll down there and camp at the track.

Back