ok Watch GURU's look here..

ditchdr

Registered
SO I happen to have this watch, it looks real, all the numbers sem to show it as being real. And al the pics I try ot cross it to show it as real.. If thats the case I have 5K watch, that to be honest, I found.. As in was laying there so I picked it up and asked around before I took her home with me.. I have had it over a month have posted ads on CL as well as put up flyers at the place I found it.. SO I guess its finders Keepers for me..

Its a Breitling Navitimer..

numbers on the back are A68062 No1111 or maybe 7777

SO is this thing real? And who wants to buy it,, I need money for my Ducati fund.

Just been looking ast their website. If it is real you have a VERY nice timepiece!:beerchug:

026.jpg

I`m sorry my friend, this one definitely fake. A68062 is for a 98-99 B-1 not a Navi Heritage. Serial number 1111 is also a common faker's serial number.

i have a breitling replica. check the back and see if it says "made by switchinternet" that would be a good indicator. :whistle:

Breitling lover would know. As much as I wish I could afford to collect those I can not nor do I know much about them other than they are expensive.

Do a search and maybe he lists an email addy.

r8

Nice Seiko... How old is it?

One month. :laugh:

Found a great deal on one at Amazon. The gold goes on sale but the silver stays the same.

If you wish to do calculations and flight info the silver is easier to read.

I just liked this one.

My last watch was this but the picture does not do it justice. I'll have to take a picture. Impressive blue dial and the band is stunning!

I waited almost six months to go on sale. Had only three but I got one.

r8

T17_1_586_42.jpg

Back