Ok here goes.

Congratulations... from the sounds of things this looks like its going to go over well.

OK so you have a Busa and it is running great, you have no problems with it and you expect it to run great for a long time. Would you do a mod that could make it run the same or possibly run worse and you will not know until you have done the mod and once you have done it it can't be undone?

Just asking. :whistle:

Congrats!

OK so you have a Busa and it is running great, you have no problems with it and you expect it to run great for a long time. Would you do a mod that could make it run the same or possibly run worse and you will not know until you have done the mod and once you have done it it can't be undone?

Just asking. :whistle:

Congrats!

Um did you not see my thread about blowing up the motor in my busa lol..

Awww that is so romatic!!!
Good luck, but I am sure you won't need it.
To a long and happy life TOGETHER! :beerchug:

:cheerleader:This is wonderful!:cheerleader:

The stone. . . that is just too awesome! Richard and I got married after 6.5 years and our anniversary is May 16th. My mother gave me her wedding rings that she had worn for 50 years! And yes, I am a little sentimental.

Being married is like being in the wind. . .once you become "one" with each other, the ride is just awesome! May your love be strong and your humor even stronger!

Good luck to you both.

The wiff and I have been married 20 years next month and if you have even half the happiness we do, you'll be loving life!

--Wag--

I found a few things out, but the past is the past, and i have left it all behind..

This is the part that makes me raise an eyebrow!???

Women marry men thinking they will change and they don't!
Men marry women thinking they will never change and they do!

Nothing wrong with common law marriage:whistle: My buddy been with his girl for 26 years now. Say you found out some things an got stressed out..................... now you want to get married............................. hhhhmmmmmm........ be careful what you wish for ....... and good luck hope it ll works out:thumbsup:

i'm a loser. I just saw this. Good luck Matt and I pray for happiness for both of you:thumbsup:

Back