Here goes

blue_falcon

Registered
I was bitten by the bug about 2 years ago, after I said i would never ride on 2 wheels. I went out took the MSF course in 03/04 and aced it with flying colors after never even riding on a bike. Well here it is 2 years later and after talking with some guys I consider legends in my city. I was assured that a Busa as a first bike would not be at all a bad thing, just to respect the bike. Well I should have my bike by the weekend(2/24/06), and plan on giving it as much respect as it deserves, also thanx to all you guys on the board your remarks and comments were well taken. I feel I am ready to "do the d@mn thang" as the youngsters put it.

Will have pics very soon

Blue_Falcon...

akl.sized.jpg

from one nuub to another, welcome aboard, and enjoy the bike. I still have ±3 weeks before I get to say how my first "Busa" experienc will be.

Welcome to the Site  
beerchug.gif

Just be careful and you'll be alright. Just remember if you twist the right grip to quickly, your go meter with go forward at the same rate your EYE BALLS go backwards  
laugh.gif

Just have fun and be safe  
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board man! A healthy dose of respect is very important!

This sucker goes from zero to "oh shid" faster than you can think it!

Welcome to the board man!  A healthy dose of respect is very important!

This sucker goes from zero to "oh shid" faster than you can think it!
He meant it goes from zero to cleaning the "oh shid" out your pants quiker then you can squeez them cheeks together...

By The Way WELCOME HOME the best and the last place you need to go for Busa's and Bud's .. If you need just ask..
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board.  and enjoy your new busa.

<!--EDIT|busa-rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140484198 -->

The most important question you will ever ask.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------Do I Need A TRE?
rock.gif

Welcome Blue Falcon and congrats on the purchase .....I know it's killin' ya to wait on it .:;):

Welcome but don't let the fact that you did well on the MS course distort the fact that you don't have alot of experience...Take you time learn the bike...Good luck...

Look all joking aside them there fellows was right you have to respect it . The thing about the busa that alot of people do not understand .Is it is like any other bike in that it only goes as fast as the right hand .. The problem is unlike any other bike it will get you from point a to Fugged up in less time then it takes you to say S--- .. It has so much bottom end middle end and top end its like lighting a rocket if you get on it..Ive rode all of my life and I will tell you the Busa Suprises me everytime I get on it.. Just be safe and watch out for the morons in the cages cause most wont watch for you ...Peace

Back