My 2nd Busa

04Duramax

Registered
Well after selling my 05' Busa a few years back and going the cruiser route, I was bitten by the bug once again while at a local dealership picking up some cleaning products. There it was an 08' Silver on Dark Gray with only 1100 miles on it. It also had an aftermarket gel seat, the passenger seat and hump, adjustable brake and clutch levers, hotbodies windscreen, and an alarm system. After some dealing I got them down to a sweet price and bought it on the spot! Now I'm just waiting for my fiance to come home and find out and hope she doesn't kill me :laugh: ... It feels great to be back on one! I'll post pic's as soon as I can.

congrats and welcom back. warning (see pic below) :)

pichers1st9.jpg

:welcome: back, Now then you got a nearly new new bike just before Christmas and your fiance doesn't know:whistle: Oh boy oh boy is the season of good will gonna get expensive to smooth this one over:rofl::rofl:

Yes i know worthless without pictures... here's the only two I have taken since I picked it up... The other bike in the pic is my old 06' Victory Vegas..

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Hope these work.

Last edited:
:welcome: back, Now then you got a nearly new new bike just before Christmas and your fiance doesn't know:whistle: Oh boy oh boy is the season of good will gonna get expensive to smooth this one over:rofl::rofl:

Shouldn't be to hard.. She got a new 2 carat rock before she left for her trip.. if she's still pissed.. then I have a BIG problem!

Hey scott, i dont think my messaging is working but im out in verrado, hit me up, im always down to ride!

Congrats and welcome back!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be to hard.. She got a new 2 carat rock before she left for her trip.. if she's still pissed.. then I have a BIG problem!

Good lad, using your head with some forward thinking, very clever should have worked :please:either that or this is the look and response you can expect:saburn:

Back