Finally Busa Owner in Phoenix, AZ

jsjdjn

Registered
Well finally found my Busa. It is a 1999 Copper Brown Hayabusa. Great condition and bone stock with Gel Seat and Corbin seat. Sweet deal for $3900 from one of our American heroes. Owner was a special weapons tech stationed at Lukes AFB. :cheerleader:

Wow! That's a fantastic deal!

Congrats! Let's see some pix, yo!

:welcome: to the family! :beerchug:

Well, very, very cool! Congratulations. You must be very happy.

PM...:whistle:

FYI, I'm starting a new gig in Phoenix next week. Maybe we'll meet up at some point.

You can help Jason (BigGuy) show me your best roads and other Phoenix Hot Spots!

:beerchug:

FYI, I'm starting a new gig in Phoenix next week. Maybe we'll meet up at some point.

You can help Jason (BigGuy) show me your best roads and other Phoenix Hot Spots!

Best place so far i have found is on Saturday Nites at Scottsdale Pavillions starting about 1600 hrs(4PM) till when ever is the oldest and bigest Motorcycle & rod meet-up. Also i like this site for rides South West Rides - 24/7 Motorcycle Sanctuary - Powered by vBulletin they have about 5 to 8 rides a week all over AZ. Week days and weekends.:thumbsup:

from: 33.446124,-111.503334 to: Apache Trail/AZ-88 E - Google Maps

Nice afternoon ride.. approx 4-5 hours with lunch stop at the top of Canyon lake at Tortilla flats.. (original burned down but I have been told the new one still has "it")

Stop at canyon lake boat ramps and check out the "carp" some are 3' long.. (a pocket full of dog food works great) the most eastern ramp used to be the best..

fairly technical and not a good place at all for a "get off" but what a neat ride...

Last edited:
Back