Best aftermarket seat for the Busa

CorrodedAlien, I probobly could pull the top plastic layer off and get more use out of it, but I'm not sure how nice it would look. Besides when the bike sits outside in the sun and that gel gets hot.....DAMN, it takes awhile for it to cool down. So, if someone in the sunbelt gets one I suggest covering it with something when it's sitting outside.

Rev, I have over a year of daily use on my corbin and you can't tell its not new. I can ride ALL day never get tired stiff or sore.
Raider You have any Plans this weekend? We need to hook up, introduce ourselves, yadda yadda, compare notes. Go for a ride if it ever QUITS FREAKIN RAINING...

Should meet up somewhere in between.

i have a gel seat,paid aprox $110. cdn. best seat ever, just did a road trip 17,000 kms in two weeks.couldn't have asked for a better seat :devil:

The folks I know swear by Sargent on their sportbikes.

I have a Russell Day-Long on my airhead BMW, and that's the way I plan to go with the 'busa, when some available cash eventually shows up.

After 250 miles I really like the Corbin and it will only get better. One advantage of a firm seat is a better feeling connection to your tire contact patches.

Yeah I think at this point I am going to go ahead with the Corbin. Seems like the best way for me to go. Then Some Heli Bars and I am in long sistance heaven..

FOR 100 BUCKS I THINK ILL TRY THE GELL THIS SUMMER... CAN SWING THAT MORE THAT THE PRICE OF THE CORBIN.

Back