Ok here goes.

ditchdr

Registered
Well Jessica and I have been together for 5 or so years. We are common law married, but not married in the eyes of God.

So I called her dad hes cool with it, talked ot my parents, as well as a few friends on here about it. I was really stressed when I found a few things out, but the past is the past, and i have left it all behind..

So on May 30th I am going to ask Jessica to marry me.

We are going to Sweet Water Cafe, it is where we had our first date, I have the same table we sat at on reserve. They dont have the wine she likes anymore so I have one being shipped to me. We are taking the Caddy there, but will have a limo awating us when we leave. Gonna go to the beach untill sun rise same as on our first date.

The stone for her ring got here this AM, it is from her great grand mothers ring, I have to take it to the jeweler so the ring can be finished.

I am going to ask her between 730 and 8, beacuse at 8 her parents as well as mine show up to congraulate us, or give her a ride home while I take the limo and go find hookers!!!!

Wish me luck.

I will save the congrats till "AFTER" the reply comes in..

man you got balz.... I could never tell anyone till after I got a "Yes" Good luck man good luck!!

And if you show back up on this thread without "pictures" or better yet "video" I will have you barred, banned and otherwise ostracized from the org until you produce one or both..

I will then have dancing girls in your yard pushing lawn mowers in bikinis all swearing you hired them... :rofl:

Good luck!

When I asked my bride-to-be, she wouldn't tell me yes or no! Said she was too young!

After two weeks I told her to either tell me yes or I'd be gone. Still together, 24 years later.

If you dont think its a definaite YES then I dont think you should ask just yet....There shouldnt be any question that she would say no.....

Back