So proud of my wife... Busagal

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have been married for 20 years, dated Kristie for almost 2 years before we got married. I was 18 and she was 16 when we started dating, she had a full scholarship to college for music and for some reason let all that go so that we could get married... (I never should have stood in her way).

Kristie has sung solo's at churches, weddings, funerals, mission trips and just about anywhere that people would listen... We had a special Easter service at our church on Friday night, its called a Tenebrae service... I was able to snag a video of her duet with a high def camera, the sound is live so it's not the best... The tenor that is singing with her is pretty amazing too... together they did very very well.... I wanted to share her song with you all.... I could not be any more proud of her.........

CAp

Last edited:
That's beautiful, Kristi!

Well done!!!

I'm proud of you, too...and proud to call you my friend.

Thanks for the share, CAp. :beerchug:

Wow - beautiful voice, Kristie. Thanks for sharing!

Wow..didn't know she could sing like that! Awesome...

Thanks to your wife and you Capt. for sharing with us. Kristie has a great voice but Im sure you did not stand in her way, she took the road that was most important to her, a life with you. Now she sings in many ways, with a great voice and also with her heart! Enjoy her song she has made for the past 20 years just for you!

sounds really good. unlike many people who "think" they can sing, she's actually nice to listen to. good post cap.

Back