Ok, things are slowing down a little.... What do you want

I would still like to have a 'post and return to index' or 'post and return to new posts' tab.
If I read a thread thru and then post in it it makes no sense to me to be redirected right back to same thread after I click 'post reply'? I'd like to post and go elsewhere on one click rather than having to post, wait for thread to refresh and then click 'new posts'.

I've never been able to veiw sent pm's, or even a list of them.
I only have a list of pm's sent to me.

I'de like a bigger avatar too please.:thumbsup:

Captain, for some reason I can't find where I need to click to start a new post? I don't believe that is a option on my screen view.

??? Start a new post ???

Do you mean start a new thread ??? to post in same thread you reading just hit reply.... to start a new thread go to the relevent topic and go from there. :dunno:
\

I guess pron isn't option yet :whistle: :laugh:

I've never been able to veiw sent pm's, or even a list of them.
I only have a list of pm's sent to me.

I'de like a bigger avatar too please.:thumbsup:

Go to your settings....
sent3.png

Go to the General Tab
send2.png

Make sure that you have "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" is checked
private.jpg

Taaaa daaaaa you have sent messages..

sent3.png

send2.png

private.jpg

I tried to reload mine + some new ones and its still the same size. Am I missing something? I see others have changed. Thanks for all you do Cap

Try it again, it won't be as big because donating members get a larger avatar... but it will still be bigger..

I can't believe that someone hasn't mentioned the smileys back on the right of the quick reply.. As many PM's and posts that there were over them being gone.....

smiley.png

smiley.png

I would still like to have a 'post and return to index' or 'post and return to new posts' tab.
If I read a thread thru and then post in it it makes no sense to me to be redirected right back to same thread after I click 'post reply'? I'd like to post and go elsewhere on one click rather than having to post, wait for thread to refresh and then click 'new posts'.

:whistle:

Cap, the site needs some color. The multi shades of gray are getting old.

Cap, the site needs some color. The multi shades of gray are getting old.

We left the grey for a very very specific reason... Can you imagine what the uproar would have been like if not only the forum software but colors also changed.. It would have been even rougher. We do have plans for other skins but we wanted to get the functionality working first....

Um yeah so your want is code work.... just keep whistleing !

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: posted from the smilies which are back to where they used to be :laugh:

But seriously. I turn one on, I use it. What's inside or codes or modems I'm a big Duh on.
So you say it's code? I don't understand? Previous posters asked for a larger avatar and viola there ya go, you made it happen. How much more involved would it be to add a new tab that redirects people back to index after posting? Not arguing, just asking.

Back