Things you like here..... Things you don't

We have some good things coming guys that address these things specifically.... Keep the thoughts coming! I will tell you that I still have no intentions on charging for the site..

Cap dont look at it as charging. Look at is as a Christmas gift from good friends! There doesnt have to be any benefits from paying. Like bret said maybe a gold star or something. We dont want to see this sight get taken over like some other sites and it becomes a cess pool. Every site i see bought turns into ad central and bs vendor crap that as nothing to do with our love.

How about a longer time to be able to edit our own posts? Just our own.

I usually look my posts over for typo's before I post but ever once in awhile I go back a month later and find a typo which I would like to correct.

Also if we are just fixing a typo I would like to see a switch so I could add "lasted edited on...." OR not.
If I did more then fix a typo, I would use the "last edited on" but for only a typo fix, I wouldn't.

OK maybe we don't need this ^^^^ as I just had to edit this :banghead: and see there is a "Reason for Editing" and it's optional.

I would like to see a "Preview Post" button when doing a quick reply instead of having to Go Advanced.

It's easy to complain about what we want changed - so here are some things I like......

The posts are dated when originally created and show up when looking for threads to view.

The fact that after posting in a thread and hitting the back button it goes back to the list of threads and not to what you just posted - like some other forums do.

The Quick Navigation is a cool feature.

I'm sure there are many others but we are spoiled and take a lot of things for granted - then complain over something small.
Please forgive us as we know not what we do. :please:

Thank You to all that keep this forum going. :beerchug:

How about adding another forum for Other bike's besides a Busa.
You know over the years many members myself included have bought new bikes, other than a Busa.

Good ideas and honestly I think we have most of them already done in the test site... Things are coming along well... I can sense a move coming on soon!

Back