Ok, things are slowing down a little.... What do you want

Keith try to reupload your avatar...

I notice now that some of them are bigger Now. Do I need to resize the original pic (or will the software automatically do it) and what is the correct size to maximize it? Thanks Doug!

I notice now that some of them are bigger Now. Do I need to resize the original pic (or will the software automatically do it) and what is the correct size to maximize it? Thanks Doug!

Keith, the way I understand it, if the pic you're trying to upload is bigger than the maximum size allowed, then the org software automatically re-sizes it to meet the preset limit. Try uploading your avatar again. Do it just like you normally would when you get a new avatar, no settings to change or anything. It should be automatically re-sized again, but this time at the new larger size limit.

I actually resized my avatar to match the requirements, while it may downsize I doubt it upsizes so I'll fool around with it later today maybe.

Well...it said the upload failed, but it worked anyway...that's a little better! Hard to get the file size down to 19.5K... Doug, i resized for 180K but it doesn't look like it came out to full size...?

What the heck?

That's a little better, i've never been good at resizing pics.

Back