Ok, requesting a write up please.

I thought the one that hit the side of the building & almost came back and hit him was quite funny.

Of course if I had 15hrs of free time I think I could find something more constructive to do.

Just sayin'

I thought the one that hit the side of the building & almost came back and hit him was quite funny.

Of course if I had 15hrs of free time I think I could find something more constructive to do.

Just sayin'

You mean like 20 rockets instead of 10~?~ :laugh:

Or maybe a rotating gatlin gun type launch tube~?~ :rofl:

:lol:

Anyone wanting to do that.....go to a hobby store (or wally world carries them), by some Estes rocket engines, the ignitors (what he was stuffing into the end at the beginning), and a simply low voltage source to set off the ignitor. I use to shoot of Estes rockets like crazy back in the early 80's. He's using rather small engines, the burn time is dependent on the model of engine, some are as little as 2 seconds, some have dual stages with longer burn times of up to 10 secs or so....at least that's what they had when I did those in grade school. Simple PVC to build a launch tube and you're in business. Oh....and you might need a paint gun and booth to fix your burnt plastics! :laugh:

I'd like to see this done with some E-9 engines....talk about some firepower!!
http://www.estesrockets.com/store/rockets/engines.html?p=1

Last edited:
ok, don't tell me you've been stuck in horrible traffic or seen someone on the road and HAVEN'T wished you'd had something similar to this :laugh:

this is for entertainment value only (kinda :whistle:)

for a rocket launcher nope a minigun yes preferably one like the Apache has on it, it turns which ever way you look.. :thumbsup: From what i saw on the vid the rocket launcher is a failure I even saw one launch forward an come right back, kinda suck to get it stuck in the suit in the neck area :laugh: Though it would make for great entertainment on video so keep up the good work:thumbsup: :laugh:

that d#@b arse...if i saw that he will be wishing he was on something other then a 600 to get away from me on....:rulez:

Hmmm..... this is one of those ideas usually thought up while drinking alcohol. Seems like a great idea while your drunk! But, afterwards when it goes wrong, it will be "why did I ever think that was a good idea?"

I was thinking the same thing!

Actually, if you launch it at 200mph, the rocket will also be traveling 200mph prior to launch. So when shot, it would still be propelled out in front of you. But the speed at which said rocket flies would be increased by 200mph since it's not starting from a stationary position.

AAHHH, no. Once launched the projectile is on its own thrust path. The bike could pass it......

in my opinion, he should add a set pointing behind, for people that ride your a** in cages, i hate that. one for shooting people pulling out in front of you, one for shooting people riding your a**.

On the other hand it was just a comedic idea, people shouldn't get their butt in the air :moon: ...it's only a funny video, settle down people :thumbsup:

Anyone wanting to do that.....go to a hobby store (or wally world carries them), by some Estes rocket engines, the ignitors (what he was stuffing into the end at the beginning), and a simply low voltage source to set off the ignitor. I use to shoot of Estes rockets like crazy back in the early 80's. He's using rather small engines, the burn time is dependent on the model of engine, some are as little as 2 seconds, some have dual stages with longer burn times of up to 10 secs or so....at least that's what they had when I did those in grade school. Simple PVC to build a launch tube and you're in business. Oh....and you might need a paint gun and booth to fix your burnt plastics! :laugh:

I'd like to see this done with some E-9 engines....talk about some firepower!!
Model Rocket Engines | Certified Model Rocket Engines | Model Rockets | Hobby Rockets | Mini Rocket Engines | Flight Supplies | Estes Rockets

These are to big for 1/2 A's and too small for D's...my guess is he's using C's.

Thing about it though, unless he's using the bottom stage engine from a multi stage set up, it would also have a report for the nose cone and chute~!~

Back