Ok, requesting a write up please.

now that looks like a great way to end up in jail... what a toolbag... can see that going through someones window, running them across the road into oncoming traffic...

real "rocket" scientist there.....

ok, don't tell me you've been stuck in horrible traffic or seen someone on the road and HAVEN'T wished you'd had something similar to this :laugh:

this is for entertainment value only (kinda :whistle:)

I would love to have a nice sparrow or hellfire missile... :)

doesnt this guy sort of look like "Mr Yutt uugh" ?

Last edited:
It was pretty funny! I could see him doing it on an abandoned road or a parking lot, but out on the highway was kinda stupid. :thumbsup:

Let's see him launch those off his bike near a military base~!~ :whistle:

Wonder whats the speed on bottle rockets~?~

Kinda makes you wonder...if you launch while running at 200, how long will it stay with you~?~ Maybe it'll be caught in your draft...

Enquiring minds want to know~!~ :laugh:

IMO - Thats pry the dumbest thing Ive seen done on a bike...I'd give him a nice set of silver bracelets and a free hotel stay, for a while....:rulez:

I would love to have a nice sparrow or hellfire missile... :)

doesnt this guy sort of look like "Mr Yutt uugh" ?

I was thinking the same thing!

Let's see him launch those off his bike near a military base~!~ :whistle:

Wonder whats the speed on bottle rockets~?~

Kinda makes you wonder...if you launch while running at 200, how long will it stay with you~?~ Maybe it'll be caught in your draft...

Enquiring minds want to know~!~ :laugh:

Actually, if you launch it at 200mph, the rocket will also be traveling 200mph prior to launch. So when shot, it would still be propelled out in front of you. But the speed at which said rocket flies would be increased by 200mph since it's not starting from a stationary position.

I was thinking the same thing!

Actually, if you launch it at 200mph, the rocket will also be traveling 200mph prior to launch. So when shot, it would still be propelled out in front of you. But the speed at which said rocket flies would be increased by 200mph since it's not starting from a stationary position.

yeah but does it have enought thrust or even the aero dynamics to counter the wind resistance at 200mph. if not the rockets are not going to go anywhere.

yeah but does it have enought thrust or even the aero dynamics to counter the wind resistance at 200mph. if not the rockets are not going to go anywhere.

Well there's always one sure fire, no guessing, no doubt about it way to find out. . . Try it!:laugh:

Well there's always one sure fire, no guessing, no doubt about it way to find out. . . Try it!:laugh:

well my B-king would look cool with rocket launchers on it.
build me some launchers and get me a turbo for my b-king so i can go 200mph and ill give it a try.:vuur1:

Last edited:
well my B-king would look cool with rocket launchers on it.
build me some launchers and get me a turbo for my b-king so i can go 200mph and ill give it a try.:vuur1:

Well if you're waiting for me to buy you those things. . . You're gonna be waiting quite awhile. . .

Actually, what I figure would happen is it would shoot then go straight out to the side due to the wind...

However, let's say it would stay in it's forward path despite the urgency to take the path of least resistance.

My guess is it would have enough thrust to launch out of the tube since the tube might have a back to it and something to push against, but as soon as it exits the tube it's going to fall back to it's original thrust capability and fall behind the motorcycle

Back