OK, now BREMBO & GOODRIDGE

full

Registered
installation in a little more than 15 days...  
sadnews.gif

I hope that that will go...  
rock.gif

I will test all that with the plate of origin (which has from now on 7000 kms) and in the worst case, of new plates BREMBO, moreover where can I buy some for my busa 2008 ?

I will keep you informed of the result  
peace.gif

ps : still do not arrive has to understand why suzuki, did not equip the hayabusa 2008, of the same brake system NISSIN that the B-KING... it is excellent HIM

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20001.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20002.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20003.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20005.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20004.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20006.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20007.jpg

PR%2019%20RCS%20durit%20PAZZO%20001.jpg

Are you using the stock clip ons handlebars with this Full?

I think your going to have trouble unless to alter the steering lock to rotate less.

Good luck
beerchug.gif

Are you using the stock clip ons handlebars with this Full?

I think your going to have trouble unless to alter the steering lock to rotate less.

Good luck  
beerchug.gif
weel, look here  
winkold.gif

small_12.jpg

dsc06012.jpg

it the good position should be found, but that will go, of the friends already assembled it, that passes from little, but that passes  
hello.gif

Sweet this is good stuff to know!!! Let us know how the power, feel, and bite are!!!

I assume that you got that new RCS set up cause you are in France. They have not been released here in the US yet, but I will be buying bothe clutch and brake!
beerchug.gif

Ive been waiting for the RCS masters since October!

sadnews.gif

rock.gif

I will test all that with the plate of origin (which has from now on 7000 kms) and in the worst case, of new plates BREMBO, moreover where can I buy some for my busa 2008 ?

peace.gif

ps : still do not arrive has to understand why suzuki, did not equip the hayabusa 2008, of the same brake system NISSIN that the B-KING... it is excellent HIM
well according to the data that "Scar" got, the 08 Busa is only second in braking to the Ducatti 998 ? pretty good for a bike that weighs in as much as it does dont you think?

sadnews.gif

rock.gif

peace.gif

well according to the data that "Scar" got, the 08 Busa is only second in braking to the Ducatti 998 ?    pretty good for a bike that weighs in as much as it does dont you think?
i don't know who is this test
rock.gif

but, i don't have any good FEELING with the busa brakes
dunno.gif

with my old zx-14, YES
muscle.gif

wait and see for report
smile.gif

rock.gif

I have just ordered at motomummy : EBC HH pads

finally thus if with all that, I do not have a good felling with braking... I hang !
deadhorse.gif

sadnews.gif

rock.gif

peace.gif

well according to the data that "Scar" got, the 08 Busa is only second in braking to the Ducatti 998 ?    pretty good for a bike that weighs in as much as it does dont you think?
Actually the 08 Busa tied the Duc for braking. The shortest stopping bike was the Triumph Speed Triple.

I can't remember if the HH pads were the best available for us poor blokes stuck with stock, but I assume these offer the best bite.  Is that correct?

EBC_brakes.JPG

brembo yes, but not the goodridge aluminium set  
thumb_down.gif

personnal set with banjo INOX  
thumb_up.gif

I HAVE NOW AN EXCELLENT FEELING  
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

pr%20et%20durit%20006.jpg

pr%20et%20durit%20011.jpg

pr%20et%20durit%20013.jpg

pr%20et%20durit%20018.jpg

pr%20et%20durit%20007.jpg

pr%20et%20durit%20014.jpg

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Where did you get the reservoir and the mounting bracket for the reservoir? It looks like the bracket bolts onto the master cylinder's clamp, right?

Excellent pics!!!

Back