Ok more astronomical information

And in all of the vast expansions we call space it's a pleasure and a delight to know that we are not an accident. We have been purposefully and wonderfully made.
AMEN!   and the universe proclaims GODS Glory!
Everyone in their heart of hearts know that the is one true God. But it's the fault of some of us sinful humans that go about representing him wrong and giving God the bad rap for it. I hate that so many people refuse to believe that God is the creator of all this beauty because of the way some christians foulishly act (some just hypicritcal). God deserves the glory in all of this.

Space is amazing. Is there a end to it? And those plants like Earth, wonder if they got Busa's or something faster.
"Space" is supposedly approximately 14 billion light years across,(supposedly nothing outside that to exist in,(no space,no time). According to big bang, it has been constantly expanding. Current dilema is that rate of expansion is increasing, not decreasing as expect by models. Dark matter(if it exists), might be one expanation for this.

Sorry, but I entirely disagree. I was raised in a religious family, I have seen my sons born into this world, and I have looked at many wonderful things thru my telescopes. I have never seen or felt anything that would indicate there is a god.

If E = MC squared, then MC squared = E.  If we traveled faster than the speed of light, we would start turning into energy.
Faster than light travel is possible (in theory). But in reality anything with mass(even sub atomic particles) requires huge amounts of energy from particle accelerators to reach only fractions of the speed of light.

No known particle travels faster than light,(well maybe tachyon in star trek episodes), but, apparent faster than light communication(possibly instantaneous), is easily demonstrated, Einstein called this "spooky at a distance" Photon pair production (spin up/spin down) is used in labs all the time. In the future, this may be the foundation for extremely fast computers.

As you try to accelerate objects to significant fractional light speeds, they "behave" as if their mass is increasing. Making further acceleration difficult and energy consuming. I use the word "behave" because most modern physics text assume mass isnt really increasing.

And in all of the vast expansions we call space it's a pleasure and a delight to know that we are not an accident. We have been purposefully and wonderfully made.
Everyone in their heart of hearts know that the is one true God.  But it's the fault of some of us sinful humans that go about representing him wrong and giving God the bad rap for it.  I hate that so many people refuse to believe that God is the creator of all this beauty because of the way some christians foulishly act (some just hypicritcal).  God deserves the glory in all of this.
I have a right to believe what ever I want. Why should you care? I'm not christian, hell I don't even live in your country.

cheers
ken

AMEN! and the universe proclaims GODS Glory!
Everyone in their heart of hearts know that the is one true God. But it's the fault of some of us sinful humans that go about representing him wrong and giving God the bad rap for it. I hate that so many people refuse to believe that God is the creator of all this beauty because of the way some christians foulishly act (some just hypicritcal). God deserves the glory in all of this.
I have a right to believe what ever I want. Why should you care? I'm not christian, hell I don't even live in your country.

cheers
ken
I do not think anyone said you could not believe what you wanted.. did I miss something? not sure what nationality has to do with this at all..

In a rather left handed manner, this thread was more about desegregation than drawing lines in the dirt about nationality or religious beliefs..

the last thing on my mind when I look at those full res images is Cannannaddaaa or US of A.. I am more thinking "like wow, there must be hundreds of them galaxy's"

Everyone in their heart of hearts know that the is one true God.  But it's the fault of some of us sinful humans that go about representing him wrong and giving God the bad rap for it.  I hate that so many people refuse to believe that God is the creator of all this beauty because of the way some christians foulishly act (some just hypicritcal).  God deserves the glory in all of this.

cheers
ken
Ken, I am lost at how I offended you?
rock.gif

Here is where I got my "Hundreds of them" line

Gary Larson on Carl Sagan as a child..............

larson-sagan.jpg

look at it this way, If we are the only ones out there, then thats a big waste of space.....

look up.... explain....
smile.gif
makes some people feel better to give credit when there is only "faith" to go on... I try.. but I can not get my head around the scale of the creation....

Whatever. All I know is the Patriots are going down. Surely, sports is one thing we can all agree on, right?

Consider this thread fully jacked.

patriotsB.jpg

the big hand of the cosmos will reach down upon your favored team and surely derail their efforts to beat the Pats for this thread jacking....

It has been said and the "vibe" is now out there.........

Did I mention I fully believe in Karma? yep! and what I believe, is going to happen in this thread...

yup thats how it works.. (thread jacking is against the cosmos basic laws ya know....)

Gixerhp can thank me later for making it so.......
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

a picture has a creator, a builing has a creator, the stars didn't come from nowhere. some say the creation theory is just our expanation for the unaswerable. but there is way more factual evidence of God than evolution.

When I look up at the stars, I can't help but think about the creator of em.
lurk.gif

Back