OK here are the last pics of the Scorpion Helmet

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
One is the vents on the front, and the other two are the left and right rear vents. I think most of you would agree that I would have to dive through a plate glass window to damage all these spots.

Scorpion helmet owners, would you please take a close look at these areas?
This helmet is less than a year old.

helmet.jpg

one vent.jpg

secondvent.jpg

had to be dropped by someone, lol got enough bugs in that vent to feed an etheopian for a week lol:rofl:

had to be dropped by someone, lol got enough bugs in that vent to feed an etheopian for a week lol:rofl:

I swear, I did not drop it! But, we have some damn big bugs around here. Sounds like I'm being shot at when they hit. And I just cleaned it, so there!

This pic is after a short (but fast) ride:

Bugs.jpg

We have Harley machos that ride around with just sunshades. Maybe the bugs just move out of the way from slow moving machines. Or maybe all the noise alerts them :rofl:

I like my Scorpion...it's a year old and still looks new - once I get the bugs off it. Your Scorpion looks like it has been dropped - several times. I know you insist that's not the case, but I cannot come up with another explanation...quite a mystery.

CW

If you eliminate the impossible what ever is left no matter how improbable must be the answer:whistle:

The bugs have damaged your helmet, no ordinary bug bombardment could destroy a helmet like that so it could be rocks or the bugs are buying Kevlar armor to combat the ass kicking they are getting from high speed sport bikes.:laugh:

Some plastics dry out, shrink and crack.
That shouldn't be the case here.
I would contact the manufacturer, and let them know.

Some plastics dry out, shrink and crack.
That shouldn't be the case here.
I would contact the manufacturer, and let them know.

That is what I'm doing. If they have the helmet, then they can judge for themselves. People say Scorpion has good service. We'll see.

If you eliminate the impossible what ever is left no matter how improbable must be the answer:whistle:

The bugs have damaged your helmet, no ordinary bug bombardment could destroy a helmet like that so it could be rocks or the bugs are buying Kevlar armor to combat the ass kicking they are getting from high speed sport bikes.:laugh:

The bugs around here sound like gunshots when they hit my helmet. I don't know what they are, but maybe they have weapons? :banghead:

Back