Ok Brothers and Sisters

Sorry it took so long to post up after the ride, we had a basketball game to go to. Anyway. We had planned to ride across town to watch another basketball game today. She had some jitters and was nervous, so instead, we rode 2 up on the busa. When we got home, she was pumped and ready to ride. Baby steps! So we made a few laps around the neighborhood and decided to go to Braums for some ice cream. She did very well. We took it slow and easy, and I told her not to worry about the traffic behind us. It was all two lane road with stop signs every mile. She was so excited she wanted to yell. Anyway, here are a few action shots and one at Braums. We will go on another ride tomorrow. Cant wait!

Juli_s_first_ride_001.jpg

Sorry I missed the advice giving.. but it all looks like it went well.

My first riding experience was I rode circles in my front yard (yeah 1 Acre) on the Ninja 600 for about 2 days. Rode the backroads with my husband to his sister's house (which I was FINE with). Then INTERSTATE at 80mph trying to keep up with my brother in law and my husband (Gettin kinda shaky). Then to a ALL HARLEY BLOWOUT down on the beach.... I can't count how many times I killed it... they ride too slow. TRIAL BY FIRE.... 6 months later I was on a Busa.

Keep it up girl(s)!!! Check out my MC... Chic Riders.... we aren't vest wearing, color wearing, gangsters... just a bunch of girls who like to ride. (Ask Projekt! He's been meeting all of the nice ppl on that forum!!)Chic Riders

Back