Sisters.......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
My adorable girlfriend and I had been a couple for over one year and descided to get married.

There was only one little thing that was bothering me, it was her beautiful sister. She was 22, wore tight shorts and often without any bra. She often bend over next to me and I always got to see more than I wished for of her private parts. It must have been deliberate cause she never did this to someone else.

One day her sister called me up and asked me to come over and look at the wedding-invitations. She was home alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings for me and a craving lust to make love to me just one time before I got married and spent the rest of my life devoted to her sister.

I was in chock, couldn´t say a word. She said “I´m going upstairs to the bedroom, if you want a last wild night, just come up and take me."

I was paralysed when I saw her go upstairs. When she was on the top of the stairs she took off her panties and threw them down the stairs to me.

I stood there for a while and then I turned and went straight to the door. Opened it and went to my car.

But as it turns out, her whole family stood there and clapped their hands.

With tears in his eyes my future father-in-law hugged me and said â€￾We are so happy that you passed our little test…we couldn´t wish for a better husband to our daughter. Welcome to our family!â€￾

And what did we learn from this?

Always keep your condoms in the car!!!

jump9.gif

lol nice. I dont care who U are thats funny right there!
all_coholic.gif

yes that was a good one and if that happened to me in real life i think i would have B slapped everyone involved that test
guns.gif

That might be an oldie, but it's frickin' awesome!

Condoms save the day once again!

--Wag--

Back