Ok people

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I'll start. I've never been much of a ladies man, so when I talk to women, I get REAL nervous and forget things, stumble over words, etc. Well, I used to go to the local bookstore ALOT and talked with the cute girl behind the counter. She was up here for school, and was having problems with her car. Me, being the helpful guy I am and working at the local Parts store, decided to help her. I offered her parts at my price (employee), and helped her find things she couldn't, trouble shoot her problems, etc... Well, I finally get the balls up to ask her out, she says yes, we set it up for that weekend.

I forgot to get her number and to set up where we'd meet... Never saw her after that to straighten it out, she changed jobs before I could find her. I finally saw her months after, back at the bookstore, didn't even THINK about what I had done (like I said, I get nervous). We talked some more, I didn't get the balls up to ask her out, then she dissappeared again... haven't seen her since. At least I can look back on my stupidity and laugh (kinda), but, do you ever get that voice that asks "what if?"...

Okay, I know we got more losers like me on here, lets hear your dummy stories.
laugh.gif

I cant handle myself around women...get nervous if they try to get close...

Just a personality thing I suppose...I always feel that they are too good for me...:(

Never had any problems.. I can pull numbers faster than 411.... it is like clockwork sometimes I ask even when I have no intention of calling... it is almost an illness..
tounge.gif

well was at a local bar and the bartender kept grinning at me i was pretty well on my way to stupid. so she bought me a few drinks i bought her a few. so it was gettin to be closing time and i said si where we going she said to my dads house i thought oh ok take that as talk to you later... so i get into my truck and she says i thought you where going to my dads with me. oh ok i thought you where just tellin me to leave you alone. I said as a joke i dont sleep with girls on the first date she said oh that sucks sorry so she got in her car and left haven't seen her since.

well  was at a local bar and the bartender kept grinning at me i was pretty well on my way to stupid.  so she bought me a few drinks i bought her a few.  so it was gettin to be closing time and  i said si  where we going she said to my dads house  i thought oh ok  take that as  talk to you later... so i get into my truck and she says i thought you where going to my dads with me. oh ok  i thought you where just tellin me to leave you alone.  I said as a joke i dont sleep with girls on the first date she said oh that sucks sorry  so she got in her car and left haven't seen her since.
ices_rofl.gif

well  was at a local bar and the bartender kept grinning at me i was pretty well on my way to stupid.  so she bought me a few drinks i bought her a few.  so it was gettin to be closing time and  i said si  where we going she said to my dads house  i thought oh ok  take that as  talk to you later... so i get into my truck and she says i thought you where going to my dads with me. oh ok  i thought you where just tellin me to leave you alone.  I said as a joke i dont sleep with girls on the first date she said oh that sucks sorry  so she got in her car and left haven't seen her since.
Damn... that sucks...
sad.gif

I slid down the huge hill at Nissan Pavilion after a drunken Buffett show...wish I had it on film 'cause I think I went pretty damn fast
laugh.gif

Naw Ben...might make me look like I'm a drunk...most of 'em involve alcohol...oh man, the things that just popped in my head!
ices_rofl.gif

*backs away from thread 'til a later date*

Naw Ben...might make me look like I'm a drunk...most of 'em involve alcohol...oh man, the things that just popped in my head!
ices_rofl.gif

*backs away from thread 'til a later date*
biggrin.gif

If it makes you feel better, I got a friend whom all his good story's USED to start "I was SO wasted and...."

Of course, now they all start "Well, I was tired and..." (When he gets tired, his inner squid comes out.
biggrin.gif
)

biggrin.gif

Still keeping my mouth shut on this one...
laugh.gif

But, feel free to post up more stories...
wink.gif

ok asked a girl if she wanted to go out to diner she said yes i picked her up on my 98 zx9r look like she just got done on the farm so i took her to mcd's yeah didnt talk to her for awhile...

went to look at the zx-foreman the salesman said you need 2 of those i said yeah to keep up with my busa...not stupid but funny

asked a stripper once if she wanted to play let's make a deal she looked at me funny and said what do you mean i said well when you lose your clothes is when i tip you DEAL she walked away on stage and took them off and came back over

to wear an armani suit at hooters and everyone else even my freind drivin the limo looked like a hick

at hooters asked for my money back cause our waitress was false advertising!!!

drunk at the bar and my phone rang(i was useing the restroom mind you) so i dropped it yeah that was dumb

that is all i want to disclose right now

Back