oil change nighmare!

All you got to do to clean this up is pour dawn liquid detergent on it, let it sit over night, rinse it off in the morning with a garden hose and it will be totally clean.

Had I been there I think I would have laughed so I hard I fell over into the oil....probably still laughed as I helped clean it up. :lol:

Damn! That does suck. Your garage looks identical to mine. Ever thought about sheet rocking the interior walls? I have yet to do it as well.
Changed my oil last night as well. (Gen II) That 10mm hex bolt up under the bottom of the fairing....NO BUENO! Could not get that beeattcch back on.

Rule #1. Never attempt to work on the Busa with any vehicle in the garage. :whistle:

Rule #2. Put all purchased items on a shelf or bench.:whistle:

Rule #3. repeat rule # 1:rofl:

All you got to do to clean this up is pour dawn liquid detergent on it, let it sit over night, rinse it off in the morning with a garden hose and it will be totally clean.

i used two bottle of liquid detergent and brushed it with heavy duty brusher, did not take the stain out. i did not leave the soap out ovenite. good point.
do they sell anything out in auto parts or home depot for that sort of problems!???

Try washing with gasoline and putting oildry to soak up the gas. It may have already soaked into the concrete. Oh, bytheway I ran over a brand new brake booster one time. Decided I'd pull the truck inside but forgot that I left the booster under the front wheel. My boss sent it back, Defective. He was sorta shadey.:laugh:

Try washing with gasoline and putting oildry to soak up the gas. It may have already soaked into the concrete. Oh, bytheway I ran over a brand new brake booster one time. Decided I'd pull the truck inside but forgot that I left the booster under the front wheel. My boss sent it back, Defective. He was sorta shadey.:laugh:

You might want to mention not to smoke or provide any open flames with this process.....I think with his luck things could just take another turn for the worse!:whistle: I would stick with the safe dish detergent method myself.

I had a bottle of wax fall off a shelf the other day, and backed over it with my van.

It was probably a LOT easier to clean up, and it left the garage smelling nice :rofl:

Back