Ohio, pa, wv, etc carpool / gather for spring bash

ok guys this is my adopted son chris...he is going to come with me to the bash as mark backed out..he has a gs500 we spent all day rideing and shooting ..he is current millitary and going to deploy to kuwait in feb... so he will be comeing with us...ill cover his expenses.

SANY1680 (Medium).JPG

Bump to da front in case anyone else needs help getting to bash... I can haul a trailer if needed. But need to speak up we only a week away!!!

Ok guys im trying to confirm how many we have in cottage as couple have backed out. I am also talking to the canadian group. Will confim soon with them. Right now its me, bubba, kevin, tim, drew, colton. Thats it. Busaboy isnt comeing last i heard and mark backed out. So if canadian group(4) is staying elsewhere. Its just us six.

When are you thinking of hitting the road Chris? Have any idea yet. Im still thinking 7:00pmish depends on work a little.

Odds are kevin im heading west to meet up with drew n colton... Makes sence to me.

Colton implied 10 from cleveland??? Thought that what he said

If you guys get lost in Robbinsville, the Phillips is 3 blocks past the mall, behind the Bass Pro outlet near the Airport, and down near all the strip bars but seriously dont blink when you get there.:laugh:

If you guys get lost in Robbinsville, the Phillips is 3 blocks past the mall, behind the Bass Pro outlet near the Airport, and down near all the strip bars but seriously dont blink when you get there.:laugh:

LOL! :whistle:

Colton has the gps and ill be behind him the whole way pushing...uhhh no homo

Once we hit robbinsville I can get us to the Phillips. I learned my way around the WHOLE town last year. :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I'm terrible with directions. Without a GPS, is be lost anytime I went anywhere new or a few times. Lol, I still use a GPS going to Colton's house, and I've been there a bunch of times! Tomorrow night, Colton is getting rid of his mud flap. I'm excited!

HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE

Back