Local ride for fallen veteran rider..PA GUYS and anyone close!

rashad

Registered
I posted about my good friend Clint, who is paralyzed now, after being hit by a negligent driver.... But this is concerning a local benefit ride.

I should have posted this earlier and I apologize, but if there is any way anyone can make this it would be awesome..not only to have more busa's represent, but because you are supporting one of the biggest local heroes we have ever had.

Clint's ride

I know some people like to ride longer from ohio, new york, etc etc.. so anyone is welcome!

Any Questions, let me know!!

Thank you and God Bless you guys, we have an amazing assembly of good people on this forum. I truly believe that with all my heart.

-Rashad.

I posted about my good friend Clint, who is paralyzed now, after being hit by a negligent driver.... But this is concerning a local benefit ride.

I should have posted this earlier and I apologize, but if there is any way anyone can make this it would be awesome..not only to have more busa's represent, but because you are supporting one of the biggest local heroes we have ever had.

Clint's ride

I know some people like to ride longer from ohio, new york, etc etc.. so anyone is welcome!

Any Questions, let me know!!

Thank you and God Bless you guys, we have an amazing assembly of good people on this forum. I truly believe that with all my heart.

-Rashad.

Good people in the motorcycle community, no doubt! I pray for your friend and hope you get a good turnout for this event.:beerchug:

Godspeed to all!
Bubba

rashad i hope to make it down...gps says 2 hrs away from me..looks like a good ride..

tomorrow is ride...nice weather...will post pics after ride...and possible video of ride down there..

Dude thank you for coming!!! It was a blast and very emotional at times... It meant alot! I wish I had gotten more pics of everything but I was caught up in the moment..

over 100 bikes and no problems! It was awesome having the police on our side blocking traffic and having one of our local leo riding buddies join us on his Ducati Hyper halfway through!

Thanks again man!:beerchug:

Back