Ohio, pa, wv, etc carpool / gather for spring bash

Hey Ladies-

It's time to start organizing rides / trailers / carpools for our trip down to meet these people like CAP that we keep HEARING about but never get a chance to meet.

on that note, post up, get this thread going, we need to see who is riding with who and where everyone is meeting, who's going in who's car etc.

I have atleast one pickup truck, taking MY busa and DREW's busa in the bed. I can possibly trailer 2 more with others willing to pay for a trailer.

get your name posted, and lets organize.

another thing to consider--- rooming! whos with who??? im with Drew in a room (no homo lol)

regardless, post up, lets get this sheet organized.

Colton

o and by the way---
GIRLL, DROP IT TO THE FLOOOOOOOOR, I LOVE THE WAY THAT BOOTY GOOOOOOO
:D
:thumbsup:
:laugh:

Chris? Ya made reservations for a few cabins and Colton has a truck that can pull a trailer that hasn't been procured yet. Who is going to be driving an extra vehicle for all our gear/food/etc.?

I'm still waiting to hear from Chris, RedKat, Merisey, Knippie. It appears CasperLE has spoken to Chris since he's on the Spring Bash '11 thread as going.

Im in the area and want to go, my car is just plain terrible for long drives and not wanting to ride the 12 hours there, put me in the "needs a lift catagory....":laugh:

well i kept telling everyone to get ahold of me to verify equiptment. yes.... add yourself to the attendance list in the 2011 bash attendance thread if you comeing with us and put your name beside mine and kevins in the list and staying in our cabin. yes plans are still that i have the cottage (202 3bdrm and ill bring airbeds and we can cram also). drew and colton and kevin and jay (redkat05) have first dibs. jay (redkat05) says he is comeing and he will be staying in cabin also..and needs transportation too. laurie says she is comeing but will be bringing tent? ...may ride whole way but im semi checkeing her in as needing transportation too... fastfrog you have confirmed with me and you are in for needing transportation too. if i have left anyone out that has sponken to me..forgive me i just work up. i am working on getting a truck one way or another. casper can haul at least 1.

as for knippie i speak to him regularly...he is not sure if he can go...things in life causing him problems so its not confirmed for him yet but he wants to go...i have sent merisey (and he has posted recently) a pm. no response yet.

so lets do a equiptment list

colton truck with trailer (not procured yet) haul 2 min possibly more
chris truck (??) with trailer (??) 2 min with possibly more
kevin truck and trailer (??) (chime in here what you think you can realisticly take kevin)

oooh my hot girlfriend Laurie is coming??

:D

lets get this going a different way-

copy paste, respond

NEED RIDE>?

NEED RIDE FOR BUSA>?

CAN DRIVE TO MEET OTHERS>?

CAN DRIVE OTHERS>?

BRINGING SOMEONE ELSE>?

Fastfrog, I'm going to be getting with Chris to see what his plans are, its a possibility if he is bringing a whip that you could ride with him / ride with myself and drew.

keep info coming gang.

NEED RIDE>? Fastfrog

NEED RIDE FOR BUSA>? Fastfrog

CAN DRIVE TO MEET OTHERS>?

CAN DRIVE OTHERS>?

BRINGING SOMEONE ELSE>?

I have an new axle ordered for my trailer should be here this week. I can haul two in trailer one in bed depending which truck I take. I have a Ranger you guys saw at HIH and the same trailer that is very low, I loaded my bike myself so its convinient or a F150 for more room if needed. F-150 is only extended cab so three is about it to have room for luggage helmets and jackets ect. Ranger is a little better on gas but cant handle three bikes and persons just two comfortable but it has a toneau cover and could handle more cargo out of the weather:beerchug:.Also I am in Huntingdon,Pa 16652 if interested. One more thing Both trucks radios are broken and only play country music,lol.

as im securing my own vehicle...time will tell what options i have available to me. so ill keep everyone updated

first of all let me say :welcome: and the org does a shin-dig every spring and fall at deals gap in NC. we here in the ne sometimes dont have way down so we are coordinateing resources. check on all the hub bub in the meet n greets sub forum

Why,why,why,why, does the bash have to fall on the Easter weekend? I mean for me and my HIH buds. As some of you know, I work on call and if I get called in on a stat holiday, I make double time.

Lets see....so stat holiday would be....Easter FRIDAY and Easter MONDAY.!!!!!Arghhhh.......smack dab in the middle of Busabash weekend. I am SOOOO conflicted about what to do.

The whole weekend could go by with no call in, or I could get called in for both holidays. I guess the question is ,Am I willing to take that chance? It's alot of money.......potentially......see the problem?

And it's making me crazy to read all you guys making plans and I really want to go....but will the almighty buck prevail?

I know, no one but me can answer that question.

I would be really comforted if I knew who was thinking of going to HIHill for 2011. I really enjoyed meeting all of the NE crew and would love to see you all again.

Any opinions, suggestions will be welcomed.

( Is there a list of names somewhere of who all is going to the bash?)

LOL, Colton on "hot GF" comment. I felt positively girlish for a moment there,Mr. Smooth Talker. :laugh:

For a second there, I forgot I am old enough to be your mother!!!!!

Is it just me but does it seem like the NE crew has a soft spot for white busa's? Out of the group how many white one's do we have going on? Including mine....

Well chris will be coming, casper will be there, drew and i, not sure about merisey / the other canadian guy.

thats nearly everyone that was posting up in the cabins-- couple others joined us just for the group rides though.

so yes, large contingency of us N.E. people, but we need to make sure everyone that wants to go can go.

by the little survey i posted, it was meant to see if you A) dont have a ride/trailer, and B) didn't have a ride/trailer but were somehow able to get to someone else that could drive you / trailer you down.

As in the case of you, laurie, you should just come to us in Ohio and we can trailer your bike, on either a trailer we rent or on Caspers tonka truck. :laugh:

canadadians, report in as well- you may be able to help drive some of these people if you're going, or on the flip note may be able to get a ride if you're able to meet up with them somewhere!

colton

Well, as I posted previously, I am firmly opposed to trailering my bike...anywhere, I dunno , thats just me. My other option, if I can make it, to fill up my car,load the bike, drive to Virginia, off load at Hillbilly Johns house, and ride from there.

I have got my wagon and a trailer but it only fits one bike. But.....thats only if the weather is completely unrideable, but all of this is conjecture right now.

Colton,Tonka truck huh. Wait till Laurie sees it and you lose your hot girlfriend.ha.

By the way Laurie you are also welcome to unload at my place if you would like. You could travel lighter then as I could bring your belongings. Just a thought. Dragon is still a 10 hour drive from my place.

Im glad everyone seems interested in this. The Dragon is an awesome place to ride. Sounds like maybe we will have a nice group of people. And you to Colton.

Chris, you should look something like this....:rofl:
- Guinness Book of World Records Most People Crammed into Old-Style Volkswagen Beetle (Bug)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I be needin transportation for me & my bike. I'm in north east, PA 16428

Back