Ohio, pa, wv, etc carpool / gather for spring bash

matress air pump yes... i will most likely bring the reversable vacume i have also...makes inflateing alot easyer...done in no time

I'm sure that Colton and I will be leaving my house on Tuesday night. Not sure of the time, but thinking it'll be around 8:30 p.m.

Where would you want to meet us, Chris?

Got the info from colton to meet at his parents. Got truck in shop finnally.. Upper ball joints BAD!!! Front brakes... Should be goofd to go now

Anyone message laurie... Said she wanted to come down to at least tell colton <3 and wish us all fun and all...... Lol

Today is the day. Hope work goes fast and Fastfrog gets throught the rain ok. Everyone have a safe trip tonight and dont fall asleep,(if your driving). 6 pack of 5hour energy should do the trick. Chris give me a call when you guys get underway, I dont have your cell, just home # I think.

I can't focus at work, thinking about hitting the road to meet the HITH group and meet everyone else I know by screen name and/or xbox 360 gamer tag!

lol... im up...im getting the coffee...and prepeareing myself to go into the cold and rain to load the bikes and start packing the truck..

loading up and just about ready to go!!

SANY1693 (Medium).JPG

SANY1696 (Medium).JPG

SANY1690 (Medium).JPG

Back