Oh Ya, got the new tobin seat in

LOOKS GREAT......love the color....I'm in sac, work in davis....let's get a ride in someday.

You know, I wish all you friggin' people would quit with all the good-looking custom colors already!
mad.gif

I mean, how am I going to do something cool AND original when everybody else is beating me to the punch?

BTW: I LOVE the color - very catchy and very nice!  Way to go!  (jerk...)
tounge.gif

I LOVE THE COLOR!!! Very nice...can't wait to see the bike all together...great!
biggrin.gif

You guys arent the only ones that want to see it together, I have had it apart for like 6 months. I am ready. Hopefully I will be ready for the Sac to the Bay ride and I am wanting to go to Laguna in July

Looks great
biggrin.gif
you guys are gonna have me going broke trying to keep up with mods and paint jobs ---

Just whjen I was thinking I got the custom paint itch under control
laugh.gif

Danny, I had a friend do it so he did the paint for 600 but that is including painting may arai helmet to match and then on the helmet he is doing silver leaf tribal flames before he clears. I will post pics when I get it back. I hear ya dezzy I have been wanting to get the paint done for a while, seeing everyone elses did not help.

That color will look sweet put together! Did you switch from a 40th?

No Sane I don't think that I have met you. What do you do on base?? Give me a call 344-4916. That is cool I am always looking for people to ride with. I know like 2 other people with busas and 1 is in San Jose.
I don't seem to get my tracking emails all the time. My wife is active duty and works in the hospital. I'll give you a call on Wednesday.

No Sane I don't think that I have met you. What do you do on base?? Give me a call 344-4916. That is cool I am always looking for people to ride with. I know like 2 other people with busas and 1 is in San Jose.
I don't seem to get my tracking emails all the time. My wife is active duty and works in the hospital. I'll give you a call on Wednesday.

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Off topic but i see a Salt water tank in the back ground.. I collect fish to.. is that your only tank?

Back