Oh my tires!

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
I had no clue how a bike could be affected by tires and their wear. I have been having a hard time with my motorcycle because my forearms have been getting sore from fighting the bike in turns, feels like a tank. I found out from smithers that my front tire was very badly cupped. So my bike was trying to get into a position that I didnt want it in to fit the tire. I went to just replace my front tire and they told me that I should replace the back also to get matching tires. I agreed and got them. 500 dollars later I take my bike out and....Oh...My....Word!!!!!! I can throw my bike around and lean it over so incredible far now! I have no trouble in turns and the busa loves to lean over!!!! WOWEE!!!!!! I am such a total squid D-:

Glad it worked out well. Keep a close eye on your treads, they are your life bro!

When I traded my 05 in, the guy that rode it said the same thing, he about dumped it turning around.

Good lawd! $500 bones! I'm with you on new tires though...nothing like a new set of rubbers.

Back