Check your tires before you leave the shop

Easy E

Registered
So I had to replace my rear tire due to, get this, a freaking safety pin stuck in it. The safety pin actually penetrated the tire....so I go to get new tires. I decide on Michelin Pilot road 3's I wanted them to match so I get the front one replaced as well. So im excited:cheerleader:. After a few days I'm cleaning the bike and I took a good look at the front tire.:banghead: What do I see. They replace my front tire with a Pilot 2 :moon: I went in there for two pilot 3's not one 3 and one 2..??? I felt stupid..I put around 60 miles on the tire before I noticed....So check merchandise before you leave the store....I did call them and they are going to make it right but what a pain in the arse.

The last time I had a set of tires mounted they put the front on backwards. I was installing them on the bike, was just about to tighten it up and hit the road. Had to take it back to get mounted the right way. Didn't get to ride that day.

That sucks Easy. I know what the PR3 looks like compared to the PR2, but if you had not known you would have missed it. I have been running PR2's for about 10K miles and love them. I plan to get PR3's this winter.

Back