Oh Crap - Another New Guy & 2004 Rumor

WFSDNO

Donating Member
Registered
Hello, I'm Roger, I'm new to this board, I'm 38 yrs. old and have been riding for 18 years.
You all seem like a great bunch of guys here.
I'm selling my Bandit to get the bike of my dreams - your favorite & mine - The Hayabusa.  The Busa has always put a big   :D  grin on my face, even sitting here I'm grinning ear to ear!!!  I've finally decided to but one!

Here is a rumor I've heard..... 2004 Hayabusa is going to be.....GSX 1400 R........ anyone else heard this???  

I think I'm going to wait to get the new bike till the Sept introductions(plus I have to sell the Bandit) and see what the new style/coloring is going to be.  I love the Orange 40th Edition but if 2004 is something special, I may go that route but if the colors are bad, here I come 'PumpkinBusa'.

Thanks for listening and not laughing too hard!!  Roger :drink:

Welcome to the board WFSDNO. :beerchug:

I'd be waiting if I was looking for a new Busa too.
Even if the 04 is nothing special it shoudn't be too hard to find a new pumpkin after Sept.

That rumor was posted on here a while back also, but no one knows for sure yet.

Hope you enjoy the board :thumbsup:

Good luck with your new busa when you get it. :)

That rumor about the 1400 has been floating around for a couple of years now. The 04 model is not far away from release now> I thunk if it was going to a 1400 we would have well and truley had it confirmed by now.

Anybody heard anything about colors for the 04?

Welcome!! You will love the busa and enjoy your not riding time being on here.

We need better colors than that, why the hell is Suzuki being so damned tight lipped about this one? They trying to suprise us or something?

I was all excited about the 1400cc, didn't know it's been around awhile..... Well, I like the sound of the yellow/black tho'..........

Thanks Y'all. Roger

Welcome to the board WFSDNO. :beerchug:

I'd be waiting if I was looking for a new Busa too.
Even if the 04 is nothing special it shoudn't be too hard to find a new pumpkin after Sept.

That rumor was posted on here a while back also, but no one knows for sure yet.

Hope you enjoy the board :thumbsup:
Yeah what he said...

Your looking at a month or two wait MAX, for all the answers. Wait and see, it would be the best idea...

Hi -
I'm waiting to see the 2004 before I buy one. Luckly I have a bike to ride while I'm waiting or I don't think I'd be able to make it another month. :cool:

If you wait for every new model or Rumur of a new model you would never buy anything. A new model would only have probably slightly faster acceleration anyway the top speed will still be limited to 300k. And dont you think the busa is a fairly quick bike anyway!!!

Everyone has there fave colors,mine is black, I like it but an all Red one would be quite nice also. I love the look of the new all Matt Black MV but its not everyones choice.

Welcome! And you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a PumpkinBusa if you decide to get one...I've seen 3 or 4 in my area on the showroom floor...

Suzuki's website has the new busa listed-no changes but colors-solid black,blue and black, and light and dark silver. Hell, now I can't find it. maybe I had a dream. Must have been an old suzuki website. Damn,thought I had the scoop

If it's a rumor, you can guarantee that it won't come true. I don't know of any 'rumors' that have turned into reality over the past few years.

Back