My new 2004 SE pic.

jaydoc1

Registered
Here is a pic of my new 2004 SE. Say what you want about the red color, I think it looks awesome.

Hayabusa.jpg

Nice. Loose the reflectors and warning decals and get the rearsets and passenger pegs/brackets powdercoated black to match the frame. She'll be smokin' then!
super.gif

not much on the red, but the bike still looks sweet! I'm really lliking that simple "S" they have on the gas tank.

It's still a busa, so it looks awesome!

Looks nice, but I love my Black/Purple Busa. Now let the mods begin.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080041156 -->

Nice. Loose the reflectors and warning decals and get the rearsets and passenger pegs/brackets powdercoated black to match the frame. She'll be smokin' then!
super.gif
Yup, Welcome to the board, and I agree with Bullet here, get the pegs and controls black powder coated I need to get it done as well...

Bike looks sweet man, and who gives a crap what color some other dude likes best. I saw the Red in Person for the first time Saturday night in Clearwater and I gotta say, it looked pretty damn sweet!

Rev

Hey if you haven't heard, lose the reflectors! (i finally got to say it to someone else instead of hearing it for once hahaha)

Very nice, i wanna see one in person
smile.gif

Jaydoc 1, dosn't matter what anybody says, if you think your bike looks awesome, then it is!!        Nice looking bike .  Welcome to the board.  What mods do you plan to do?  

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080052924 -->

I haven't seen the red in person, but I like it...looks great!
Congrats and enjoy!
smile.gif

Back