Official Attending list

BA BUSA  @ P
seriously
rock.gif

Yeah...I booked a room back in Sept or Oct  #119 @ the Phillips

Now I just have to figure out how I'm gonna make the 2500+ mile ride  
wowold.gif
better tote along a couple spare tires... ur gonna go through some serious rubber on this trip!!!!

glad to see a left-coaster makin the bash!!! hopefully this will encourage more of u peeps out west to come!!!

yeah now if we get some west coasters at our events, we gotta start making it out to theirs
beerchug.gif

Does the left coast do anything like the bash?

Alright, enough already, getting busted out like a biotch. You better be glad you have leader status. I might still be waiting on you at the look out
firedevil.gif

Oh brother, don't you have some projects to work on or something .................

Alright, enough already, getting busted out like a biotch. You better be glad you have leader status. I might still be waiting on you at the look out  
firedevil.gif
haha, u know that u got it handed to ya last year on 28... fear the black and purple homie!!!! im chewin em up and spittin em out... one black busa at a time...
cool.gif

What's up ALL, Loomis and Brother Phillips, One Guest Brother law,GSXR 1000

wowold.gif
better tote along a couple spare tires...  ur gonna go through some serious rubber on this trip!!!!  

glad to see a left-coaster makin the bash!!!  hopefully this will encourage more of u peeps out west to come!!!
Tires...who needs tires, there way over rated
whistling.gif

wowold.gif
You could meet up with us halfway in Kansas City, spend the night at my house, and trailer over to Busawhipped's house and convoy out with the group on Wednesday.
Thanks Bro, but I'm leaving the weekend before and hopefully arriving the 21st
winkold.gif

wowold.gif
You could meet up with us halfway in Kansas City, spend the night at my house, and trailer over to Busawhipped's house and convoy out with the group on Wednesday.
Thanks Bro, but I'm leaving the weekend before and hopefully arriving the 21st  
winkold.gif
Great Rich, glad you are coming and that I will have the opportunity to meet you in person.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back