OEM parts

BusaFlight08

Registered
Well its a sad day, I went down today miss judged a turn and down I went... It seems to be all cosmetic as of right now. I need my right side fairing,front fairing, front brake lever since it decided to break off totally, right muffler, right bar end. Does anyone know of a good oem parts finder?

Oh and I'm of more pissed off :banghead: than anything.....

Thanks for your help

John

My friend went down and we searched all over for oem parts. Two of the best places we found were oneida suzuki online, and motocycleparts2u.com, they were very cheap compared to everybody else I have a new right muffler, chrome cover if you want it cheap.

Last edited:
Bummer. It could be a good excuse for an after-market exhaust though. Gotta find a silver lining somewhere. Good luck. Oh, +1 on Oneida Suzuki! I have had good luck with them.

Sorry bout your mishap, glad ur ok. Got stock exhaust as well if you need yours for the shipping cost also. Good luck with your search.

My friend went down and we searched all over for oem parts. Two of the best places we found were oneida suzuki online, and motocycleparts2u.com, they were very cheap compared to everybody else I have a new right muffler, chrome cover if you want it cheap.

Sorry to hijack thread, but quick question for kevin......
Is bob on here, the one with NOS?

MR Cycles. Don't forget the cushions that go on the back of the plastics also. If you don't get one of the stock exhausts from someone on here, you would be better off getting an aftermarket exhaust. The stock mufflers are EXPENSIVE!!!! Good luck on your search and I'm glad you are OK.

Thanks for all the responses... Like stated above what not a better time to get a few mods on her. So the sleeping beauty is naked :moon: as we speak, just need the cash flow to fall into my lap :laugh:

John

Back