Now, this is what I call CONCEALED CARRY

A very lax sphincter:dunno:

That ain't no Jennings .25! It's a freaking fifty year old six inch barrel revo!
Geeze!

They flash back to the cop and he raises an eyebrow and is speechless! :rofl:
'uh....well uh.....I dunno?!'

He said they stripped searched him but apparently no cough check was included like they do on the discovery channel :)

sorry for double post... but just.... Nooo... NO NO NONONONONO guns do not go in the bum.... i think this beats Ryan Dunns (R.I.P) toy car up the bum from jackass....it myst have torn something in there... that things got some sharp edges in it....

FOR SALE.
Slighty gummy 38 revolver. Fires well and is a great conceal carry. Police confiscation.:laugh:

The first comment of it is not normal is an understatement...new meaning to having one in the chamber. How could you even walk?

As skydivr mentioned , he is going to be a very popular guy in prison. :laugh: But seriously , what was he thinking. On the contrary , i dont think he was.

sorry but I dont understand why anyone would need a gun *that* bad in prison or 99.999% of the places a normal person would find themselves in day to day. They said he passed the squat and cough check... well yeah I guess so, that thing was wedged somewhere between his colon and adam's apple, probably had to tie a string to the door to get it out (a la old school tooth pulling) :rofl::rofl:

Back