Now That's a Splinter -- Ouch!

its located on orgish.com pretty sick though
wink.gif

Never had a link. If I did, I would of used it. Someone emailed it to me. It wasn't big anyway. Darn Communists!

Hey, in defense of the great cache (nice sucking up, 'eh?) it's just not cool to post up gory pics in any of these forums...a lot of us have children that see the board and they don't need to see that...posting up a link is cool, so I think cache is being more than fair here...
blush.gif

lurk.gif

Damn.. starting to twitch again....
Hey, what did I say?!  
laugh.gif

Can I have some popcorn?  
tounge.gif
It jjjjjjust brings back.. baaaaddd memories.. yoooou know.. picture posted... removed..... peeeeeeoooppplleeee maaaakkkkiiingggg ggggggg-rateddddd... commments.. I am twitching and stttttuuutterrring nnnnnnnnnoooowwww..

You know, cats sleeping with dogs, end of civilization as we know it
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116404862 -->

lurk.gif

Damn.. starting to twitch again....
Hey, what did I say?!  
laugh.gif

Can I have some popcorn?  
tounge.gif
It jjjjjjust brings back.. baaaaddd memories.. yoooou know.. picture posted... removed..... peeeeeeoooppplleeee maaaakkkkiiingggg ggggggg-rateddddd... commments.. I am twitching and stttttuuutterrring nnnnnnnnnoooowwww..

You know, cats sleeping with dogs, end of civilization as we know it
biggrin.gif
lurk.gif

laugh.gif

lurk.gif

laugh.gif

That same picture has been floating around for a while. Each time it appears with a different caption. Motorcycle accident, sky diving incicdent, fell off a roof, jumped from a bridge. Whatever the case the photo is real but the circumstances of the event that transpired are in question.

Cache runs the site, he makes the rules.
There, now wasn't that easy?

How about a nice cup of tea?

alice_disneyteaparty.gif

Back