Now That's a Splinter -- Ouch!

Skak

Registered
This is an actual emergency room photo of a gentleman who lost control of his motorcycle on a country road in West Virginia.

Troopers believe that he was traveling at a speed of approximately 75 mph at the time of the accident.

He was unable to negotiate a curve in the road.  Unfortunately for him, upon striking the ditch and being ejected from the bike, he landed back end first on a fencepost from an old barnyard fence that was downed on the side of the road.

You can probably picture what happened next, but the attached picture says it all.

The good news is that after about 6 months, this man made a full recovery after suffering a shattered hip, broken leg, several broken ribs, internal injuries, and "soft tissue" damage.

Doctors credited his recovery to the fact that the post lodged itself so tightly that there was little blood loss.

Be careful out there!!!

oooh ! that'll leave a nasty mark , methinks a gel seat is on order.
anybody remember the pic of the two guys in india speared together front to back , kinda like a big kebab ?

wow.gif
....dayaum!!!
wow.gif

wow.gif

doc i have a sharp pain in my azz
wow.gif

ya i saw the two guys stuck together, they even stayed consious! this one does look kinda skeptical,for a full recovery.

where the hell is the pic? did cache edit the post?
rock.gif

cap doesn't run the site anymore... cache does
wink.gif

Back